What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Listening to two unreleased Winger tracks from the vault on Reb Beach's website. Great tracks!!! I would LOVE for Winger to do another album!!!!

Winger tracks

Listening to two unreleased Winger tracks from the vault on Reb Beach's website. Great tracks!!! I would LOVE for Winger to do another album!!!!

Winger tracks

JLP, check out The Mob soundbytes on Melodicrock.com. Kip Winger produces and it sounds just like Winger but with the guy from Kings X singing...

I decided to dig out my disc of unreleased Winger demos & play it. Dodgy sound quality, but some top quality music. I LOVE "Battle Stations" (from the Bill & Ted soundtrack).... :banger:

Winger tracks

JLP, check out The Mob soundbytes on Melodicrock.com. Kip Winger produces and it sounds just like Winger but with the guy from Kings X singing...

I decided to dig out my disc of unreleased Winger demos & play it. Dodgy sound quality, but some top quality music. I LOVE "Battle Stations" (from the Bill & Ted soundtrack).... :banger:

Tim...

Yep...I've listened to the Mob soundbytes and the music is great. The vox sucks!!! :lol: Too bad I couldn't have Kip overdub them onto those tunes!!!!!

Winger tracks

Tim...

Yep...I've listened to the Mob soundbytes and the music is great. The vox sucks!!! :lol: Too bad I couldn't have Kip overdub them onto those tunes!!!!!

My thoughts exactly about the vocals...

Listening to:

PLACE VENDOME - S/T

What a monster album this is. LOVE the title track, & would recommend the Jap version for the bonus track "Photograph". Still wierd to hear Kiske singing this stuff...

Bon Jovi - Have a nice Day

Do you have a favorite on this one yet? Just curious as to what people are going for..

Spinnin' here......Train ~ 'Meet Virginia'

Hey MJ,

Really, really enjoying the album. I love the first 3 tracks - 'Have a nice day', 'I wanna be loved' and 'Welcome to wherever you are'. But my fave is 'I am' and also 'Dirty little secret'. 'Complicated' and 'Novacaine' are also both absolute killers, and 'Story of my life' is another fave. The final bonus ballad, 'Open arms' is also a fave. They're my faves and coming in last of the 10, but also a very cool track is 'Unbreakable'.

Jeez, I can't tell you the last time I genuinely loved 10 songs from a Bon Jovi disc... it's been a while. I love it, really do. :)

*Moved my reply to Geoff over to the Bon Jovi thread*

was gonna do it here....but figured someone might shoot me for straying off topic!! :lol:

On topic....Spinnin' here: Mennen ~ Freakazoid :banana: