METALSKOOL

Guest as2131332@sapo

Guest as2131332@sapo

check out this awesome looking band: http://metalskool.com/ :rofl2:

I´M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF with these lyrics!!! the songs certainly rock though!!

they dont seem serious about starting a career, and its such a shame, because if you dont mind the lyrics, the songs are catchy as hell!!

Guest as2131332@sapo

the production is great to!

if these guys got serious, alongside CRASHDIET, they could´ve been one of the BEST new acts of the year! yes, the lyrics can make you laugh, but this is such a waste of talent. i cant wait for their next release, thats for sure! :)

"Big Boobs" and "Stripper Girl" have always cracked me up. 

BUT.....you gotta be in the mood for silly-stupid.  :lol:

I think this is the Danger Kitty who did Love Rocket on those Discover Card commercials a few years back?

Yeah.....I believe they were Danger Kitty, Metal Shop and now Metal Skool.

**Pick a name and STICK with it, boys!!!**

"Hole Patrol" came out in 2003....

Thanks MJ...I just knew you would know when this slab of filth came out :lol:

Dats cuz I be da Filth Queen!!! :banana:

Don't forget the name "Metal Sludge All-Stars" on 'Hey That's What I Call Sludge! 1'. (They performed the same style skits and song on this album.)

The CD was released under the name Metal Shop,but has since been re-released under the name Metal Skool!

It would seem the track listing is different though,as it lists four original songs,one cover song & three interludes!

The original includes five original songs & four interludes!

Its possible they might be trying to pretend the song "Metal Shop" is a cover song,or its been replaced as they are no longer called Metal Shop!

The CD was released under the name Metal Shop,but has since been re-released under the name Metal Skool!

It would seem the track listing is different though,as it lists four original songs,one cover song & three interludes!

The original includes five original songs & four interludes!

Its possible they might be trying to pretend the song "Metal Shop" is a cover song,or its been replaced as they are no longer called Metal Shop!

I didn't even KNOW that. I'm just kicking myself in the ass that I didn't pick up the original as back then, I was a disciple of that frickin' website. I can't tell you the last time I was at Metal Sludge.

I think this is the Danger Kitty who did Love Rocket on those Discover Card commercials a few years back?

I believe that Ralph either sold or is leasing out the name Metal Shop to a band in Las Vegas. Then changed the name to Metal Skool. A few years ago my boss in Las Vegas had Metal Shop (Danger Kitty) play at our Christmas party. Somewhere I have the whole thing on video tape.

The difference between the Metal Shop and Metal Skool cds is that the last song Metal Shop has been replaced with Cleveland Roxx.  That and all the members have different names now.

I think when the band name was sold or leased, so were the member's names.

I believe that Ralph either sold or is leasing out the name Metal Shop to a band in Las Vegas. Then changed the name to Metal Skool. A few years ago my boss in Las Vegas had Metal Shop (Danger Kitty) play at our Christmas party. Somewhere I have the whole thing on video tape.

According to the website,the band that plays in LV (if it is a different band),is called Metal Skool!

• 3 years later...