Song of the Day

66 mustang

Shakin' My Wings - Tony Iommi (w/ Glenn Hughes) :banger:

which album is that off of, the 8th Star Demos?

I have all the other Iommi/Hughes stuff but I've never heard that song before.

on topic:

Simple Man- Junkyard

Yes, H&H! But it is actually a cover of Jethro Tull's "To Cry You A Song" but with Glenn Hughes doing the vocals, and with Dave Holland listed as the drummer. Good stuff! :)

on topic:

Face The Truth - John Norum

Sounds cool. I knew that they got rid of Holland's drum tracks when the Dep Sessions were finally released.

'Un Bout De Ciel' - Canada

Black Light Machine - The Frost (again) got a hammering on repeat play in the car last night when I went to B&Q and stuff!

Can't wait for the album to drop thru the door.

Black Light Machine - The Frost (again) got a hammering on repeat play in the car last night when I went to B&Q and stuff!

Nick : Frost is addictive. I can't stop to listen it too. Probably one of my fave album of this year.

Nick : Frost is addictive. I can't stop to listen it too. Probably one of my fave album of this year.

This is all your fault :lol::lol::lol: Something has come thru the post today so that might be it...won't know 'til I get home.

Still in my Heart - Beau Coup

I've had "So What" by the Anti-Nowhere League (also covered by Metallica) going thru my head all day... matches my mood

• 2023 Gold Donors
$%@$%%@ got that "Fash' on" song from the Old Navy commercial stuck in my head... :( Make it stop... for the love of God...

Didn't David Bowie do a song called "Fashion"? Maybe that'll help, unless of course, you don't want that song stuck in there. :lol::screwy:

on topic:

Scalped - Dick Dale :whistle:

I found another Anti-Nowhere League song that fits my mood even better than the previously posted "So What." This one's called "I Hate People."

Yea, it's been a rough week at the office :)

$%@$%%@ got that "Fash' on" song from the Old Navy commercial stuck in my head... :( Make it stop... for the love of God...

Didn't David Bowie do a song called "Fashion"? Maybe that'll help, unless of course, you don't want that song stuck in there. :lol::screwy:

on topic:

I can deal with Bowie, right up to and including the Fashion era. Dick Dale eh? I've got a CD of his kickin' around somewhere in my collection, interesting choice.

Sacrifice Your Love - Babylon AD

• 2023 Gold Donors

on topic:

I can deal with Bowie, right up to and including the Fashion era. Dick Dale eh? I've got a CD of his kickin' around somewhere in my collection, interesting choice.

Sacrifice Your Love - Babylon AD

Yep, I use to hear that song during every hockey game. IMHO, I think he's a really good guitarist! Even tho many may not like the 'surf' style. He does two good versions of "Ghost Riders" & Johnny Cash's "Ring Of Fire", but not many, if any, did it like the Man in Black, himself. But 'Scalped' got my attention. :lol::whistle: