Song of the Day

66 mustang

'Without you' - Marcello/Vestry

I've never heard that album but have read great things.

Is it good?

Really? I'll look into rectifying that. Seriously mate, it is such a good album. Any Danger Danger fan will lap it up as it's almost lke a lost D2 disc. I'm just going through 2008's albums to see what's going to end up on my Ipod and because I only have 20GIG and I'm at the end of it, I'm really strict but even with that in mind I couldn't pass up 6 songs off this disc. That's a huge number for a single disc. It is my 3rd fave MHR disc of the year so far.

'Without you' - Marcello/Vestry

I've never heard that album but have read great things.

Is it good?

Really? I'll look into rectifying that. Seriously mate, it is such a good album. Any Danger Danger fan will lap it up as it's almost lke a lost D2 disc. I'm just going through 2008's albums to see what's going to end up on my Ipod and because I only have 20GIG and I'm at the end of it, I'm really strict but even with that in mind I couldn't pass up 6 songs off this disc. That's a huge number for a single disc. It is my 3rd fave MHR disc of the year so far.

Well I've read it's great but as I say I still haven't had a chance at hearing it.

I'm now ripping The Sign - 'Signs of life' before selling and 'Crossed the line' is playing... the only song I remember liking on this thing.

Blow- Atreyu

... speaking of killer solos in "modern" hard rock songs. :wub:

They're not a good live band though. They headlined Taste of Chaos (with Story of the Year, As I Lay Dying, etc) and they couldn't translate these songs live at all.

Ive seen them on the box as well and they were crap live. Good song tho, although head and shoulders above anything else on there..............

my song -

VALENTINE - 'Wait' :bowdown:

'Rock n' roll night' - Roxus

The only way I could get that 'Loaded and alone' song from Hinder out of my head was to listen to another classic album.

Runaway Train - Soul Asylum

Black Gold - Soul Asylum....Studio version is great but the live version lacks the power something shocking and it was what you would call :lame:

Runaway Train - Soul Asylum

Black Gold - Soul Asylum....Studio version is great but the live version lacks the power something shocking and it was what you would call :lame:

Great song Dave :tumbsup: