Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Santa read this thread......I need to know so I can save the money on a postage stamp to the North Pole!

His elves are always monitoring you... uh, whoops. I mean this thread. They're always keeping an eye on the thread. Not you, Nick. Of course not.

Does Santa read this thread......I need to know so I can save the money on a postage stamp to the North Pole!

His elves are always monitoring you... uh, whoops. I mean this thread. They're always keeping an eye on the thread. Not you, Nick. Of course not.

Does he still eat kittens?

Does he still eat kittens?

Mostly just puppies, the elves eat kittens.

Because he's not real?

:yikes: Santa doesn't like THAT kind of talk either Wes. Have you ever seen "Silent Night, Deadly Night?" He'll take an AXE to ya if you talk "naughty" like that!!!

Because he's not real?

:yikes: Santa doesn't like THAT kind of talk either Wes. Have you ever seen "Silent Night, Deadly Night?" He'll take an AXE to ya if you talk "naughty" like that!!!

Sorry blame my brother, he told me the TRUTH when I was like 5 years old.

All that I could do was scream 'NO'!!!!

Sorry blame my brother, he told me the TRUTH when I was like 5 years old.

All that I could do was scream 'NO'!!!!

Santa is totally metal. Have you ever noticed that you can re-arrange the letters in S-A-N-T-A to spell S-A-T-A-N? How come Deicide have never written a song about him?? :flame:

Keith mentioned the film 'Silent Night Deadly Night'... the sequel is one of my all-time fave films.

Good luck with the elves, Nick, I hear they're hungry... and there aren't any kittens around. :(

Keith mentioned the film 'Silent Night Deadly Night'... the sequel is one of my all-time fave films.

Geez, really? I've only ever seen the first one... I love Z-Grade slasher movies as much as the next guy but SOMETHING about that movie just felt so WRONG to me... maybe cuz I'm a softy who loves Christmas, so seeing a beloved holiday icon like Santa turned into a serial killer just freaked me the hell out. (Of course, I was only 14 or 15 when I saw it too)... I liked the movie but after it was over I felt so dirty that I wanted to take a shower... ugh. What a tasteless, ugly little movie that is!!

Geez, really? I've only ever seen the first one... I love Z-Grade slasher movies as much as the next guy but SOMETHING about that movie just felt so WRONG to me... maybe cuz I'm a softy who loves Christmas, so seeing a beloved holiday icon like Santa turned into a serial killer just freaked me the hell out. (Of course, I was only 14 or 15 when I saw it too)... I liked the movie but after it was over I felt so dirty that I wanted to take a shower... ugh. What a tasteless, ugly little movie that is!!

I have had that Dirty, needing a shower feeling. Once in college me and a midget and a manatee wearing an argoyle swe..............err nevermind