Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" (2013) Cartoonish action sequel pits the remaining Joes against a revitalized C.O.B.R.A., who are planning to take over the world (again). Not much story but a whole lotta sh*t got blowed up real good, so I was entertained.

"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" (2013) Cartoonish action sequel pits the remaining Joes against a revitalized C.O.B.R.A., who are planning to take over the world (again). Not much story but a whole lotta sh*t got blowed up real good, so I was entertained.

I Liked this movie?? but for Me?? the first one was better.... But both are pretty mindless fun with lotsa stuff being blown up.....

• My Little Pony

Hellbenders

Kinda f*cked up. Definitely a black comedy, but there were moments that got more serious than I was expecting.

Brotherhood of the Wolf

Very interesting story, apparently based on historical happenings.

• My Little Pony

Knights of Badassdom

Peter Dinklage and Steve Zahn in the same film. What else do you need to know?

The Desolation Of Smaug.

Why the hell Mr. Jackson had to extend The Hobbit out to make three films is beyond me ... it was okay, although me an' the boy had more fun guessing who the actors were in the masks ...

I Liked this movie?? but for Me?? the first one was better.... But both are pretty mindless fun with lotsa stuff being blown up.....

I never even saw the first "G.I. Joe"...but the kids asked to watch "Retaliation" when it came up on Netflix and I figured, you probably didn't need to know a whole lotta back story in order to watch this one, haha...it was OK, but I'm certainly not going "OMFG I have to see the first one now!"

Men At Work

Beverly Hills Cop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQGi4eB3RZI

Beverly Hills Cop II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy05lUlLz40

And of course Beverly Hills Cop III

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUjD5uKWxcg

Yea I watched all 3 movies over the past couple days on Netflix and I STILL enjoy them!! Sure the third one is pretty sub par, but enjoyable.. The first 2 are better though.... I heard they ARE making a part 4 finally.. Could be good?? :tumbsup:

Homefront - tonight(Statham, Franco) looked decent enough. Redbox (rent 1 get 1 free)got the kids a movie and a free one for me!

"Maximum Overdrive" (1987) in Stephen King's cult classic turkey (based on his own short story "Trucks"), Emilio Estevez leads a group of truck stop survivors against a horde of homicidal 18 wheelers. Hilarious action packed cheez with an AC/DC soundtrack!

"The Little Shop of Horrors" (1960) in Roger Corman's legendary cheap-o horror comedy, a dorky skid row flower shop clerk discovers a new species of plant which becomes a sensation - but also turns out to be carnivorous. Goofy stuff -- featuring a young Jack Nicholson in a small role! -- which became a successful off Broadway show and was later remade as a big budget 80s musical film.

"The Legend of Hell House" (1973) paranormal researchers try to uncover the secrets of a haunted English estate in this atmospheric, but ultimately dry, supernatural flick based on a story by Richard "I Am Legend" Matheson.

• My Little Pony

Godzilla

Holy shit! This was so good. So far, it's the only film of the year to live up to my expectations.

Accepted

Classic-ass comedy.

Lethal Weapon

Even classicer-ass comedy.

Lethal Weapon, comedy?

"Terror of Mechagodzilla" (1975) A mad scientist teams up with space aliens intent on world conquest, and together they sic the robot Mechagodzilla and the giant lizard Titanosaurus on Tokyo. Naturally, this attracts The Big Green Guy, who does the usual Monster Mash to defend his turf. Enjoyable nonsense.