Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers

This one is easily among the worst slashers ever made. Avoid it like plague, it's a total waste of time.

The original "Sleepaway Camp" was more than enough for me. For the life of me, I can't understand why that series has such a fervent cult following.

As for me, something completely different today... watched "The Adventures of Milo and Otis" with my kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz_LSe6_E7Y&feature=player_embedded

All together now: Awwwwwwwww.

For those who've never seen it, this '80s flick is about a pug puppy and a kitten who are best friends living together on a farm. When the cat's curiosity ends up with him being swept away down the river, his dog buddy sets off to find him, leading to all sorts of mischief. Absolutely frickin' adorable movie, narrated by the late great Dudley Moore.

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me

After just finishing the TV series through Netflix I had to watch this prequel movie and while it did explain some things it also asked many questions. Also while I enjoy dark subject matter and topless girls as much as the next hetero guy, this movie was way to dark and nothing like the tv series. I do understand the focus was to be on Laura Palmer's last days but there was also way to many main characters left out and many more storylines that added more questions. Plus Chris Isaacs brief role as a FBI agent in the first 15 minutes was just horrible acting IMO. Also the addition of David Bowie's character made absolute no sense and had nothing to do with the story line of the series and or anything mentioned in the back story. Also how the hell is Agent Cooper(Kyle McGlaghan)in the Black Lodge(or was it the White Lodge?) at the end when it was a full two years prior to him entering the lodge to save Annie and Bob taking over his body in the cliff hanging final episode. The more I think of this movie the more it pisses me off. David Lynch got this one wrong IMO. The series was excellent but this movie was a pile of crap outside of the performance of Ray Wise as Leland Palmer.

After just finishing the TV series through Netflix I had to watch this prequel movie and while it did explain some things it also asked many questions. Also while I enjoy dark subject matter and topless girls as much as the next hetero guy, this movie was way to dark and nothing like the tv series. I do understand the focus was to be on Laura Palmer's last days but there was also way to many main characters left out and many more storylines that added more questions. Plus Chris Isaacs brief role as a FBI agent in the first 15 minutes was just horrible acting IMO. Also the addition of David Bowie's character made absolute no sense and had nothing to do with the story line of the series and or anything mentioned in the back story. Also how the hell is Agent Cooper(Kyle McGlaghan)in the Black Lodge(or was it the White Lodge?) at the end when it was a full two years prior to him entering the lodge to save Annie and Bob taking over his body in the cliff hanging final episode. The more I think of this movie the more it pisses me off. David Lynch got this one wrong IMO. The series was excellent but this movie was a pile of crap outside of the performance of Ray Wise as Leland Palmer.

Totally agree,the series is great but the movie is just a confusing mess.

Legion

Cool concept, but boring and really bad movie. Dennis Quad...how he has survived this long as an actor (and I use that term loosely) is beyond me. He is one of the worst ever and the lines they give him do not help at all.

Totally agree,the series is great but the movie is just a confusing mess.

Yes it is and the more I think about the more mad I get. I was looking for more of an explanation and insight into what the Black Lodge is and how there's two versions of everyone.

Dennis Quaid is like cliff richards of acdc dont do crap....

Cliff Richards?

John Carpenter's The Thing

The Blair Witch Project

I like this film, I may be in the minority but in the right atmosphere going with the flow it`s a pretty decent viewing.

The Blair Witch Project

I like this film, I may be in the minority but in the right atmosphere going with the flow it`s a pretty decent viewing.

I've never seen that film !!!

Will & Kate - A modern day fairytale ; doods, stop it. Do I at least get credit for having the balls to admit it? What can I say? It was a Wednesday night with NOTHING on TV, it came on and neither my wife or I turned the TV off or changed channel. So we ended up watching the stupid thing. Of course it's rubbish, but (due to lack of interest) I had no idea about "their story" so I got interested enough. End of the day, I didn't hate watching it, I'll admit it. Rubbish as it was. Now that I've done my part for the royal wedding I can happily ignore the rest of the nonsense tonight.

Day Zero ; cool film about conscription being brought back into the US Armed Forces today and how it affects the 3 main characters. Not a brilliant film, but very good. I totally enjoyed it.

Christina's House ; Poorly acted but enjoyable enough horror-ish kind of film, featuring a very sexy lead character. Crabby / basic story with an odd incestuous undertone which is never really explained, but it was okay overall.

Wild Things 2 ; again, total rubbish with horrid acting and an absolutely ridiculous twist-filled storyline. But my word were these some sexy young things in this one. I remember the main character from a soapie called 'Sunset Beach' I once watched. She was "cute" then, but with a new pair of implants for this film she was a deadset stunner. Nice viewing.

Gia ; Jeezus wept! I finally get Angelina Jolie. If, like me, you wonder what everyone in the world seems to see in her (Of course she's attractive, but is she really that attractive?), watch this film and you will find out. She is absolutely stunning in this film. Seriously, the model sequences are some of the most attractive female visions I have ever seen. And the nude photos shoot she does with the girl from 'Lost' and 'V'... wowser! This film will not disappoint. Apart from showcasing an absolutely stunning Angelina Jolie, it's a very cool true story about America's first supermodel... which is a story totally new to me. I enjoyed it a lot. Can't go wrong here, though - good story, sensationally sexy lead actor, nudity (and what a rack she had before she lost all that weight) and lesbian scenes. If it's not in your DVD player already, get it in there.

Wild Things 2 ; again, total rubbish with horrid acting and an absolutely ridiculous twist-filled storyline. But my word were these some sexy young things in this one. I remember the main character from a soapie called 'Sunset Beach' I once watched. She was "cute" then, but with a new pair of implants for this film she was a deadset stunner. Nice viewing.

You're talking about Susan Ward? Oh, she's a super cutie for sure. Btw 'Sunset Beach' was the only soap opera I've ever watched... and not just because of the sexy chicks. ;)

You're talking about Susan Ward? Oh, she's a super cutie for sure. Btw 'Sunset Beach' was the only soap opera I've ever watched... and not just because of the sexy chicks. ;)

Haha, yeah, guilty as charged. Don't ask me why, but I got hooked on that show too. Right time, right place in my life, I guess. It was dreadful, but oh so watcheable. :lol: