Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Best of the Best 3: No Turning Back" (1995) A martial artist (Philip Rhee, who also directed) tangles with a white-supremacist group bent on turning a small Southern town into their own private Aryan homeland. The bad guys in this flick are so despicable that it's extremely satisfying to watch 'em get their asses whooped.

"The Frighteners" (1996) Michael J. Fox stars in Peter Jackson's quirky supernatural action/horror/comedy mashup as a con artist "psychic investigator' who gets tangled up in a series of supernaturally charged murders. Takes a while to get going but once it does the gas pedal stays on the floor till the end. Fun stuff!

"The Frighteners" (1996) Michael J. Fox stars in Peter Jackson's quirky supernatural action/horror/comedy mashup as a con artist "psychic investigator' who gets tangled up in a series of supernaturally charged murders. Takes a while to get going but once it does the gas pedal stays on the floor till the end. Fun stuff!

Great movie! Peter Jackson, Robert Zemeckis, Danny Elfman and Jeffrey Combs!

• My Little Pony

Great movie! Peter Jackson, Robert Zemeckis, Danny Elfman and Jeffrey Combs!

So good, but you're right; it does take a while to get going.

"Best of the Best 3: No Turning Back" (1995) A martial artist (Philip Rhee, who also directed) tangles with a white-supremacist group bent on turning a small Southern town into their own private Aryan homeland. The bad guys in this flick are so despicable that it's extremely satisfying to watch 'em get their asses whooped.

Yes, I like the first 3 of these( 1 being my favorite).

Good movie. Haven't seen it in awhile, will have to rewatch.

"Women In Cages" (1971) Pretty typical "chicks in chains" flick with four lovely inmates attempting an escape from a hellish 3rd world work farm run by butchy warden Pam Grier. There's so much nudity, lesbianism, S&M torture and other sleaze in this movie that you won't even notice that there's almost no plot.

"Vamp" (1986) two fraternity pledges looking to hire a stripper for a frat party stumble into a gentlemen's club that happens to be a front for a den of vampires - led by new-wave diva Grace Jones. This MTV styled horror comedy starts off strong but runs out of gas way before the end.

'A Bridge Too far' (with my youngest son)

Planet Terror

Love that flick...Rose McGowan never looked hotter, even with only one leg. Haha

Pacific Rim- again

Olympus Has Fallen- again

Monuments Men

• My Little Pony

Paranoia-Meh.

The car was bad ass though!

The Fisker Karma

fisker-karma-consumer-reports-628.jpg

Read up a bit on this electric car and apparently they are not even making them anymore some bad PR with regards to vehicle fires...

Interesting. There's a guy in my town with one of these.

Planet Terror

Love that flick...Rose McGowan never looked hotter, even with only one leg. Haha

I hear ya bro,that one legged woman can blow my zombie any day.

I'd wear the tread off that stump.... :rofl2:

"Tasmanian Devils" (2013) Base jumpers and park rangers vs. hungry, poorly CGI'd beasts in the forests of Tasmania. The main draw of this below average SyFy schlock-tacular is the presence of Danica McKellar, aka Winnie Cooper of "The Wonder Years" fame, who has grown up to be spectacularly busty.

"Goldfinger" (1964) Third film in the James Bond series pits 007 against Auric Goldfinger, a crazed billionaire who wants to control the world's gold bullion supply. Along the way he romances the lovely Pussy Galore ("...I must be dreaming") and takes the classic Q Branch Aston-Martin for its first spin. 50 years since its release, this is still one of the best Bonds.