Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Inception - A pretty awesome movie and so original and way beyond anything I've ever seen or thought of. Christopher Nolan has to be on some drugs to think of this shit.

Yeah it is pretty original, and really well made. Very strange and overly-complex topic for a film though. Why did you need to launch straight into a dream-within-a-dream stuff? Odd ending too. I thought it was a bit like a weaker version of Leo's last film ("Shutter Island"), and it really did drag on too long too.

Carry On Abroad

Classic stuff, one of the best of the series

Young Frankenstein

Only half way through this but absolutely excellent so far.

"Iron Man 2" - not as good as the original but still a fun ride.

Bonus points for Scarlett Johansson in the leather cat suit.

scarle10.jpg

Ohhhh yes, you can kick my ass any time you want, Scarlett.

:masturbanana:

"Raiders of the Lost Ark" -- still one of the best action/adventure movies ever made. Never gets old.

"The Cave" -- slow moving, not very shocking shocker about a team of underground explorers/divers who encounter hungry mutations in a Romanian mountain cave.

Sorta like a watery, more high-tech, but less interesting version of "The Descent."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdR6ZLZHohc

Skippable...

"The Cave" -- slow moving, not very shocking shocker about a team of underground explorers/divers who encounter hungry mutations in a Romanian mountain cave.

Sorta like a watery, more high-tech, but less interesting version of "The Descent."

Skippable...

Indeed.

The Wolfman

Remake of the classic 1941 film. The last 3rd of the film was pretty crappy for me, really enjoyed it up to that point.

Gory in places too.

Skippable...

Indeed.

Fortunately I didn't pay any $$ for "The Cave," it just came on SyFy Channel and there was really nothing else on. :lol:

Had some nice scenery and set pieces, the creatures looked kinda cool, but it had all the suspense of a wet mop.

In the Battle of the Cave Creature Movies, "The Descent" totally destroys this one!!

The Wolfman

Remake of the classic 1941 film. The last 3rd of the film was pretty crappy for me, really enjoyed it up to that point.

Gory in places too.

I liked it and it was very gory imo. I can't remember the last time when I saw guts and bowels flying in the air. :D

Skippable...

Indeed.

Fortunately I didn't pay any $$ for "The Cave," it just came on SyFy Channel and there was really nothing else on. :lol:

Had some nice scenery and set pieces, the creatures looked kinda cool, but it had all the suspense of a wet mop.

In the Battle of the Cave Creature Movies, "The Descent" totally destroys this one!!

I saw it on a local channel back then too. :tumbsup:

• My Little Pony

Touch of Evil

I believe it was Orson Wells' last American film. I enjoyed it. The first three minutes is one continuous take. Very impressive!

Tron Legacy

Again, very good.

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life

Very silly film, with some utterly gratuitous action shots (e.g. the pointless motorcycle sequence) but quite easy watching (especially at 1am when the wife and her friend are talking the hind legs off several donkeys!) Would have enjoyed this a lot more if I found Angelina Jolie more attractive, but those lips just make me think "sink plunger".