Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Caught the end of 'The Damned United' and the documentary about Brian Clough that followed it. Fantastic. One of the greatest managers and one of the greatest characters football in this country has ever known. Well worth checking out if you have any interest in football at all, especially if you were disillusioned with all the theatrics in the World Cup. :bowdown:

Inglourious Basterds

Very late to this one I know, but utterly brilliant film. Christoph Waltz as Col. Hans Landa was superbly acted. Definite DVD buy this one

Predators

Pretty pointless action film, not very original, predictable at times, but I loved it. Does exactly what it's supposed to do; great action, great aliens, etc - a really enjoyable, easy watching film.

Predators

Pretty pointless action film, not very original, predictable at times, but I loved it. Does exactly what it's supposed to do; great action, great aliens, etc - a really enjoyable, easy watching film.

I really like to see this one, it's gotta be cool. Btw the director (Nimród Antal) is a fellow Hungarian. ;)

Predators

I really like to see this one, it's gotta be cool. Btw the director (Nimród Antal) is a fellow Hungarian. ;)

If you like this type of film, this is a winner. There are a few surprises along the way, so it's not a completely formulaic action film and the director has done a decent job.

"Mortuary" (2005) - Tobe ("Texas Chainsaw Massacre") Hooper (who's been on a near constant downhill slide since the '80s) directed this B-horror flick with Denise Crosby of "Star Trek: Next Generation" fame (time has not been kind to her, by the way) as a single Mom and newly trained mortician who moves to a run down small town to take over operating its creepy old funeral parlor. Unfortunately, some of her new clients won't stay dead and they want to feed her children to some kinda Lovecraftian demi God thing with a lotta teeth that lives under the house. Goofy stuff. I've seen better but I've seen a hell of a lot worse too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC_Cm19S5nk

Transformers - Good mindless fun.... :tumbsup:

The Burrowers... A fairly decent horror flick set in the old West.. Kind of slow moving, but I enjoyed it....

From Paris with Love - Great flick!!! :tumbsup:

OH and Keith?? I don't think Tobe Hooper is gonna top Texas Chainsaw Massacre..... That movie STILL gives Me the creeps I swear.. I LOVE it.....

"Bloody Mary" (2006) - B-grade horror that's kinda like a mish mash of "Heathers," "Candyman" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" set in a mental hospital. A group of student nurses accidentally conjure up a legendary witch while playing something called "The Mirror Game," then have to try and cover it up after people start turning up dead around the hospital they work in.

"Bloody Mary" started out promising but fell apart pretty quickly. None of the cast could act worth a lick, but at least the actresses who played the group of "Mean Girl" nurses were all pretty hot and spent quite a bit of time undressed. Some decent gore too (the "Bloody Mary" creature enjoys collecting eyeballs from her victims... Yuck.) but towards the end the story went off in way too many random directions. This flick is skippable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGgncH2kbag

"Bloody Mary" (2006) - B-grade horror that's kinda like a mish mash of "Heathers," "Candyman" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" set in a mental hospital. A group of student nurses accidentally conjure up a legendary witch while playing something called "The Mirror Game," then have to try and cover it up after people start turning up dead around the hospital they work in.

"Bloody Mary" started out promising but fell apart pretty quickly. None of the cast could act worth a lick, but at least the actresses who played the group of "Mean Girl" nurses were all pretty hot and spent quite a bit of time undressed. Some decent gore too (the "Bloody Mary" creature enjoys collecting eyeballs from her victims... Yuck.) but towards the end the story went off in way too many random directions. This flick is skippable.

Wow, one of the worst films I've ever seen... :D

Wow, one of the worst films I've ever seen... :D

You mean, someone ELSE besides me actually subjected themselves to this movie? Damn. Nice to know I'm not the only cinematic masochist out there. :lol:

You mean, someone ELSE besides me actually subjected themselves to this movie? Damn. Nice to know I'm not the only cinematic masochist out there. :lol:

You're not alone... :tumbsup:

Btw I watched the fourth Taxi movie tonight (for the second time) and I still dislike it. I don't know, something is missing. Or should I say 'someone'... A Taxi movie without Marion Cotillard? Oh, c'mon. -_-

Btw I watched the fourth Taxi movie tonight (for the second time) and I still dislike it. I don't know, something is missing. Or should I say 'someone'... A Taxi movie without Marion Cotillard? Oh, c'mon. -_-

Another Cotillard fan, quality! <hubba hubba> :quagmire:

BTW, what's Taxi 3 like?

Watched 'Public Enemy' today, a Korean film about a police detective vs the rich fella he knows is the murdered. Quite good, reminds me of Taxi in places (in terms of the humour) and it has a tiny bit of Columbo (the fact that he knows early on who did it and the way he keeps pestering the killer). Enjoyable film, probably 7/10 from me.

Another Cotillard fan, quality! <hubba hubba> :quagmire:

BTW, what's Taxi 3 like?

Watched 'Public Enemy' today, a Korean film about a police detective vs the rich fella he knows is the murdered. Quite good, reminds me of Taxi in places (in terms of the humour) and it has a tiny bit of Columbo (the fact that he knows early on who did it and the way he keeps pestering the killer). Enjoyable film, probably 7/10 from me.

Taxi 3 is as good as the second one, absolutely enjoyable though the first movie is the best IMO.