New Crazy Lixx song due very soon

·

*** NEW MUSIC ALERT ***
In only 5 days from now we will release our brand new single 'Call of the Wild' on all digital platforms, and we're so excited that we couldn't wait to tell you guys about it already today. Please pre-save it on your favorite DSP via the links below so you don't miss it when it comes out on Monday, September 2 (also helpful from an algorithm standpoint so the "people" over at Spotify and iTunes know which song (out of 100,000+ songs released each day) to prioritize). Let's keep rock alive!
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

What can you say except it's Crazy Lixx. They know what works and they stick to it. Another banger tune.

Exactly :) and I personally wouldn't want it any other way.

• Like 1

Very nice! Hopefully there is a new album on the way. 🤞 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2024 at 3:12 PM, whiplash1972 said:

Very nice! Hopefully there is a new album on the way. 🤞 

No mention of it yet, but it's not like them to release non-album tracks. That said, it could just be an early release from an album a year away as this has become trend for some bands these days.

The Warning released the single "More" back in April 2023 and I bought it on MP3 as was under the impression it was a standalone song like Narcista, but it was the first single from their latest album which wasnt released until June this year.

Danny is pretty good at giving updates though.

• Like 1

So, Danny posted how the song is doing on Spotify and someone asked if this means a new album soon. Danny just made vague replies and said "well there will be more stuff coming soon"

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

So, Danny posted how the song is doing on Spotify and someone asked if this means a new album soon. Danny just made vague replies and said "well there will be more stuff coming soon"

Eclipse played that same game when Apocalypse Blues came out.  They dropped that song as just a single and made no mention of an album at that point as far as I remember.  All they were doing was selling the 7 inch vinyl.  We know now though that they clearly knew a full album was coming as Erik said they basically were working on both albums at the same time and deciding which tracks would go on each album.  Granted, maybe they didn't know the full timing of album #2 at that point but they certainly knew one was coming.

Maybe the same here.  Maybe will trickle out a few songs and then announce an album later this year or early next year when it's closer to release.

4 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Eclipse played that same game when Apocalypse Blues came out.  They dropped that song as just a single and made no mention of an album at that point as far as I remember.  All they were doing was selling the 7 inch vinyl.  We know now though that they clearly knew a full album was coming as Erik said they basically were working on both albums at the same time and deciding which tracks would go on each album.  Granted, maybe they didn't know the full timing of album #2 at that point but they certainly knew one was coming.

Maybe the same here.  Maybe will trickle out a few songs and then announce an album later this year or early next year when it's closer to release.

I have learned not to assume these kinda releases are stand alone so I won't be buying the digital single, that's for sure. Been bitten with that one before. And if it does end up being standalone, well the digital single will still be available later. I don't like buying anything digitally, so only do it when there is no other choice.