Hey From Michigan ....

I've been around here there forever but just now bothering with this site. By dates I see I'm late to the party but ..... Greetings & Peace, John [Splash] [Ya Splash real nickname]

Hi and welcome!

Thanks all very much, ya ghost hunting is real you should see some of my pic's. But you don't get stuff all the time takes alot of patience. Been doing for oh 6 years now and I've got about 10 good pic's of stuff I can't explain. The equipment isn't cheap either, night and UV cameras, recorders & other speacialized equip. Most of the stuff on TV and these places that advertise are a setup, buildings set up like haunted houses ect. wich is why I only do cemetarys they can't be fudged what I get is real no ones messing with my equipment. I'd rather be onstage playing but that part of my life is over so I found this hobby ...lol. Thanks guys I'll be around. Splash

Edited by TheOriginalSplash
added 2
  • Like 2

• My Little Pony
On 1/11/2024 at 8:58 PM, Darkstone said:

Welcome aboard mate.

Hunting ghosts sounds interesting. 

Oh, I read it as "haunting" ghosts, and the idea of living people going around haunting ghosts sounds a bit more interesting to me. ;}

• My Little Pony
On 1/11/2024 at 7:59 PM, TheOriginalSplash said:

I've been around here there forever but just now bothering with this site. By dates I see I'm late to the party but ..... Greetings & Peace, John [Splash] [Ya Splash real nickname]

Welcome to the forums, mate. You were in a band? Did you record anything?

7 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Welcome to the forums, mate. You were in a band? Did you record anything?

Ya I went into studio to do demo stuff to had out for getting gigs ect. mailed casettes ect. Band was called Hooker we had a Chick singer she killed it on heart tunes, but left that eventually cause I didn't think the girl singer was cutting it and I wanted a change. Anyhow I played out toured the bars for 9 years, out of state once in a while but in the 80's I was in detroit so business was good lots of cool bars around to play at. Then came 1993 I bailed and quit. I couldn't find the right guys, right situation to make it work, so we could move to L.A. and move up the ladder. I played in alot of different bands... lol sometimes it would only last a month, you find out right away if its right and if its gonna work or not.

Edited by TheOriginalSplash
added
  • Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
8 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Oh, I read it as "haunting" ghosts, and the idea of living people going around haunting ghosts sounds a bit more interesting to me. ;}

Maybe we do.

Perhaps a trapped spirit is constantly haunted by not being able to participate in the lives of loved ones.

That's some deep shit right there. 

:bananamac:

Edited by Darkstone