Cruzh - The Jungle Revolution

Stefan

Sounds pretty good. Their last album was better than their first IMO although I don't find myself listening to it very often apart from a couple songs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.2d763de4c7f63341ed7d555e47fe7379.png

'The Jungle Revolution' out March 22nd.

Track List: 

1. The Jungle Revolution
2. Angel Dust
3. FL89
4. Killing In The Name Of Love
5. SkullCruzher
6. At The Radio Station
7. Split Personality
8. Sold Your Soul
9. From Above
10. Winner
11. Gimme Anarchy

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 2

• Stefan changed the title to Cruzh - The Jungle Revolution

I really don't like the singer. He is lacking some coolness. It sometimes sounds forced/too high for him, in one of the previews he was absolutely out of time. His english pronounciation doesn't sound great (I'm not a native speaker myself but I can't stand a d-sound instead of a th)

Their sound and songwriting is pretty good. Loved the first album.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J.S.M said:

I really don't like the singer. He is lacking some coolness. It sometimes sounds forced/too high for him, in one of the previews he was absolutely out of time. His english pronounciation doesn't sound great (I'm not a native speaker myself but I can't stand a d-sound instead of a th)

Their sound and songwriting is pretty good. Loved the first album.

Same here.

I liked the first album, but the 2nd album lost me because of the singer.  I remember not minding the opening single but then it sort of lost me the more I heard.  

I dig the vibe and overall sound but when that stuff doesn't matter if vocals hold you up for whatever reason.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Never really cared for the original singer, and I like Alex even less, so this band remains a pass for me. 

I really liked their debut. Last album was okay musicwise but the new singer sounded as if he had never listened to rock music before. This new album has a few good songs but also too many uninteresting hooks. There are moments where I think, the vocalist sounds much better than on the last album and then there are moments as in "Sold your soul" (if I remember correctly) where he's completely out of time in the first verse and just doesn't sound cool. On top of that he can't say "th". That makes me kinda nervous :fun_84:

Yeah this isn't all bad , some nice sounding moments were for me if the singer was on par with would be quite good indeed.

• 1 month later...

Wow, harsh critics here.
I missed their last album for some reason so just listening to that in line with this one.
Most of my attention has gone to this new album

FL89
At The Radio Station
From Above

Are the early standouts for me.

I don't mind his voice, bit shakey at times, but the more you listen the more you seem to move on from noticing.
Musically it's full of melodies and hooks with no syrupy synth so I like it.