Sebastian Bach New Single... What Do I Got To Lose

T-BONE

I'm really enjoying it, a nice surprise considering his other solo efforts have been up n down with me, only tune I'm not digging atm is Vendetta, the others sound fine.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

A non AI generated video that isn’t just the band playing in a warehouse or out in the desert… fuck yeah! :banger:

• Like 1

So finally got around to listening to the album (still waiting for CD to arrive but at least a digital version came with the order).

This is defo the best album he has released since leaving Skid Row, and is better than anything released by his former band (even the Erik fronted album). I liked his solo stuff, but he was always trying too hard to be modern and heavy, so there were very few actual stand out tracks. On here though it really is more of a throwback. While not quite classic Skid Row, it is probably as close as we will ever get, kinda sitting somewhere sonically between the first two albums.

The only downside for me is the fact there is only one ballad and it doesn't even come close to the two that featured on Angel Down.

Seb took a long break between this and his previous album, and I think in that time he has taken time to reevaluate what he wants to do musically. As stated earlier, even the album cover is a throwback with it being a painting his father started decades ago.

Hopefully any future releases will stick to this style, and not return to the style used on his last few albums.

• Like 1

Really enjoying this , i can honestly say that I have listened to this more since I got it than I have to any of the previous solo releases and enjoying it quite a bit :banger:

So yeah, after repeated spins this is most certainly up there with the top albums of the year so far. Been a good year so far.

• Like 1

• My Little Pony

Wow. A great deal of praise in this thread. Perhaps I'll have to give it a sping.

18 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Wow. A great deal of praise in this thread. Perhaps I'll have to give it a sping.

About time!