Is Nickelback a shit band?

auslander

• My Little Pony
10 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I don't know aboot that.

Literally no Canadian talks like that. Unless we're making fun of the way other countries think we speak. 

• Haha 1

I've always liked them on record, live they are terrible. I saw them several years ago up in Cheyenne, WY, Pop Evil opened. Pop Evil TOTALLY stole the show, Nickelback guys were slow, lazy and uninspired. The real low was when they brought a lady from the crowd "to help" sing, I think it was either "Photograph" or "Rockstar," can't quite remember, the girl was completely drunk, but they let her have the mic....way too long. Just bad. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • My Little Pony

• My Little Pony
50 minutes ago, auslander said:

Yeah I read that.

Sounds exhausting.

I meant more about the "intelligent" bit. I would like to know what he meant about that: musically, academically, philosophically?

• 1 month later...

They are way b4 their time, legendary, to the likes we have never seen, in a class of their own

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

They are way b4 their time, legendary, to the likes we have never seen, in a class of their own

Their time still isn't here, they're so far ahead. 

• Haha 1

And by the time their time arrives, their time will already be over

I don't think they are a s*** band, but would say they are not a good live act. By far the worst concert I've ever attended was theirs. Very lazy performers. I guess I'm saying they're a good studio band....

12 hours ago, Doug said:

I don't think they are a s*** band, but would say they are not a good live act. By far the worst concert I've ever attended was theirs. Very lazy performers. I guess I'm saying they're a good studio band....

They are just fucking generic cookie cutter uninspired pussy radio rock, I really dont think enough of them to judge them either way, Id never ever say they were good, like ever, but I dont care enough to say they suck, they are like background rock, for playing at your booth during a fair, or over the speaker at the gas station, or on the radio while your having a conversation in the car