Forgotten Rocker - Red Dawn - Never Say Surrender (1993)

Dead Planet

• My Little Pony

Actually, the funny thing is I was just swapping out all the discs in my car, yesterday, and I saw this album but passed on adding it to the rotation. Now I feel like an idiot, so I'll have to remedy that. ;}

These are the kind of albums I wish would get a reissue. I guess they just don't sell enough. But how many reissues do you need of LA Guns or Quiet Riot, really?

I always like this - how can you not - but did feel it was slightly overrated, to be completely honest. 

Would love to spin it again to see how I currently feel. But not having a CD player in the car anymore wrecks this opportunity considerably... 

Remember from the time reading something like the guitar player Tristan Avakian being this new whizzkid that they found him...sort of similar to Rowan Robertson when Dio found him...wonder what happened to him? Tristan I mean,think I read he now does movie soundtracks or somesuch?

edit...is he the same guy from Kaato? if he is he's kept busy then...

https://www.discogs.com/artist/506571-Tristan-Avakian

Edited by lettard

2 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Superb album but i always thought  Network - Crashin' Hollywood with Larry Baud on vocals was a far better album.

Backed to the moon and back.