Sponge Bob Square Pants

66 mustang

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

*I can find no evidence that a "full" version of the song exists...one site that Google came up with mentioned that a full version may be included on a future DVD release, but that's about it...sorry... :crying::drink:

Just saw this thread and wow, I can't believe there is anyone else here who caught that Spongebob episode. I happened to see it because um, well my daughter likes it. Not me. No sir. If you see me at the theater it's because she wants to see it. B)

Thanks for the link to the song btw Whip, I was looking for it a few months back with no luck.

I happened to see it because um, well my daughter likes it.  Not me.  No sir.  If you see me at the theater it's because she wants to see it. B)

rollin.gifrollin.gifrollin.gifrollin.gifrollin.gif

Liar Liar.......pants on fire!!!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I took my daughter to see the Spongebob movie last week and started cracking up at the end.

WARNING - SPOILER (just in case :lol: )

Spongebob saved the day by singing some song to the tune of Twisted Sister's "I Wanna Rock" while zapping people with his electric guitar. It just goes to show the power of Rock N Roll!! :banger:

• 3 weeks later...

I HAVE to watch SpongeBob all the time with my 3 year old daughter and I picked up David Glenn Eisley's voice right away! I just figured he need the $$ and was doing session/voice over stuff. Cool that I found other people noticed it too. This is such a cool site. Thanks for the info and a big Hello from Minnesota! It is snowing out like a bitch. Must have 12 inches on the ground just from today! Happy 2005 everybody!! :drink:

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I just saw this episode a couple of weeks ago!

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...