Aussies

Leykis101

Are all my Aussie friends OK? nobodys dealing with flooding are they?

All good here.
But I'm right down the bottom of Australia on the East coast, so logic dictates that the floods will hit here as the roll downhill from the northern states :) 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
20 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

All good here.
But I'm right down the bottom of Australia on the East coast

Same here. I'm not sure how others are going.

Thanks for asking though Cody.

• Like 1

Yeah, all good here too. Plenty of rain, but nothing we haven't seen before. Some crazy scenes from up north, though. 

• Like 1

I just watched Karl do live shots and talking to people and it's really sad, one lady was at her destroyed house, and people just came in and started stealing her shit, they didn't care she was home, I thought FUCK!! I thought we were the only ones with scumbag motherfuckers that do that shit, see if she would've had a gun, she could've protected her shit, when shit like natural disasters go down, aint no help coming for you, and criminals know that shit, where I live we are overdue for an earthquake of epic proportions, so I'm highly sensitive to shit like that, glad you are all OK.

5 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I just watched Karl do live shots and talking to people and it's really sad, one lady was at her destroyed house, and people just came in and started stealing her shit, they didn't care she was home, I thought FUCK!! I thought we were the only ones with scumbag motherfuckers that do that shit, see if she would've had a gun, she could've protected her shit, when shit like natural disasters go down, aint no help coming for you, and criminals know that shit, where I live we are overdue for an earthquake of epic proportions, so I'm highly sensitive to shit like that, glad you are all OK.

Yeah, and maybe she would have taken a shot and then would have been hiot with a barrage back at her and be dead.
Or maybe she would have killed someone and had to poitentally defend that in court.
All over a fucking tv?
Where is the logic?

I mean I get it, end those motherfuckers who are a smear on society, taking advantage of people at their worst time.
But I don't inflict my feelings on society and the way we live, and thanks god for that as it would be a real shit show.
In the meantime, hopefully they get it all on camera somewhere and lock em up.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Yeah, and maybe she would have taken a shot and then would have been hiot with a barrage back at her and be dead.
Or maybe she would have killed someone and had to poitentally defend that in court.
All over a fucking tv?
Where is the logic?

I mean I get it, end those motherfuckers who are a smear on society, taking advantage of people at their worst time.
But I don't inflict my feelings on society and the way we live, and thanks god for that as it would be a real shit show.
In the meantime, hopefully they get it all on camera somewhere and lock em up.

Well bro, I guess I get your sentiment, but if people there were armed, I guarantee pieces of shit like that, would probably think twice b4 even going in, that's the biggest thing about being armed, when you never know who is, it puts a huge backspin on things, if a criminal knows one house is a person who has zero way to defend themselves, and their next door neighbor is known to be armed, who do you think those criminals are going to rob?

What's left to steal from a flood ravaged house anyway? Surely everything's wrecked. 

But people are so fucked, I can't be surprised. 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

What's left to steal from a flood ravaged house anyway? Surely everything's wrecked. 

But people are so fucked, I can't be surprised. 

They got her jewelry, a pretty expensive antique diamond necklace, some rings her grandma gave her, a gold bracelet her dead husband gave her and her wedding ring they made her take off.

51 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

They got her jewelry, a pretty expensive antique diamond necklace, some rings her grandma gave her, a gold bracelet her dead husband gave her and her wedding ring they made her take off.

Incredible. I wish them the vilest form of torturous death and hope that some form of karma does exist. 

• Haha 2