OMFG a twist of evil irony

Leykis101

Ok you guys, this is going to be hard to believe,not so much the story, but the fact it happened to me, and theres only 1 other musician I rag on more, I have been talking to this chick on Facebook for almost 4 months now, i mean she's hot as fuck but it is more or less cause we see almost exactly alike, our conversations flow effortlessly, but we got talking this morning on the phone, and I told her about some things I dabble in, and things I just love to do not for any reason but I just love it, and it suddenly came up that I should talk to her uncle, but she would not tell me who he is, she just said she is going to talk to him and if it's cool she will have him call me, by now im going out of my fucking head trying to crack her, and she just wouldnt tell me, im on the verge of snapping, so I thought id look through her FB pics, though I doubted i'd find anything because if she's being this secretive about who it is, she's not gonna have pics of him, so I went through her hundreds of photos determined to figure this out, and it really almost got by me, but there was one album that said Rickys B-Day pics,s and I thought I know that mother fucker, I could not figure out who it was, then it fucking hit me, holy shit, who do I rag on and make fun of short of Michael Bolton??? anyone? here are a few hints, lets see who gets it first

safe_image.php.jpg

rm.jpg

227084537_10158060933251120_6720050202589259487_n.jpg

why did i think Dusty would get this?? Ha ha, dude how much am I on here talking shit? Michael Bolton of course, but Richard Marx, dude I make Endless Summer Night jokes consistently, I mean I make fun like a motherfucker, but after I posted this, I sat down and tripped the fuck out, I started thinking, this guy isn't just some cheesy pop pussy, well I mean he isn't only that, this guy has written some of the most awesome AOR songs in history, all the work he did with Fee Waybill co writing, The Tubes songs he wrote, fucking Vixen, Fahrenheit, dude I bet this guy has had so much pussy, he doesn't even want it anymore, he retired from poon, I'm literally tripping out, and the worst thing is I cant tell her she shouldn't have fuked around with me, I was gonna figure that shit out the second she challenged me, I mean I understand why she was being so private about it, I get that, but I wonder if she was being private for his account, or she might not think I even know who he is, nobody her age probably knows who he is, it could go either ways, regardless, if I got to write a song with Richard Marx dude, I'd let him write it all and I'd just like put in the word Love somewhere and take a co writing credit.

7 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Actually, scrap my first guess, I should've know better.

That's Richard Fucking Marx!!!

Holy shit!!!

I shouldve known better, was that intentional bro? honestly was it? cause It Dont Mean Nothin if it was.

• Haha 1

Funny story. I can only imagine how much self control you must be mustering up to not call and just blurt out RICHARD MARX in the same way Austin Powers screamed MOLE! at that Wonder Years kid. LOL.

Unkle Ricky's B-day, fucking priceless.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, martinsane said:

Funny story. I can only imagine how much self control you must be mustering up to not call and just blurt out RICHARD MARX in the same way Austin Powers screamed MOLE! at that Wonder Years kid. LOL.

Unkle Ricky's B-day, fucking priceless.

Oh it's getting to me bro, it's really eating me, but I don't know what her reasons are for being so secretive about it, and I think she's awesome and wouldn't want to be disrespectful to her, after I talked about it with my step dad she could have any number of reasons for it, and my step dad told me I was a fucking moron for even bringing it to you guys, he looked at me like I had a vagina on my forehead, he said "you did what" I really didn't think it was that big of a deal, but he's been a known personality since the 60's, he's not known like Richard Marx, but he's absolutely known, cause when I go out to eat or something with him, I notice we get starred at, or people come up to him, and he wasn't happy I put it on blast, I was like she doesn't read this board, he told me it's not the point, he told me, what if people have used her to meet him, what if being his niece has put her in positions she hasn't asked to be in, these are all points I couldn't have related too, I mean Ive never even met her in person, so I'm going to drop it, and if she brings it up then i gotta act surprised, or if I get a call from him, then I just act professional and explain to him what my idea was, and see what he says, regardless, the irony of this whole thing just blows my mind. Plus it would really make it look bad if she knew I fished through hundreds of pictures to find out who he was, i would for sure look like I had prior motives, I like her a lot, and really did b4 this happened, and It would crush me to not talk to her anymore because she thought I was doing it for insincere reasons. see I do have conscience, no matter what people like Nolan and Russ try to tell you, lol

• Like 1

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST! Well I was right, mind blown, for some reason I thought he'd be a prick, the exact opposite, I hate talking about shit cause any time I do it never seems to workout, but I will just say I was NOT expecting a facetime call, that completely made me giddy, and starstruck, good thing I had hypo Codymode, pulled out of it and made the save, we will be chatting as soon as I get a few things worked out on my end, like I said, mind blown

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST! Well I was right, mind blown, for some reason I thought he'd be a prick, the exact opposite, I hate talking about shit cause any time I do it never seems to workout, but I will just say I was NOT expecting a facetime call, that completely made me giddy, and starstruck, good thing I had hypo Codymode, pulled out of it and made the save, we will be chatting as soon as I get a few things worked out on my end, like I said, mind blown

Look at you. "giddy" nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glen said:

so why did he call you then? 

Because I have been working on a writing project for like 3 years, with my stepdad, who is a master at orchestral arrangements, which as I'm sure you know isn't a simple task, nothing behind this is anything any of you on here would be at all interested in unless you are into 4 set orchestra's, apparently Marx doesn't just write and produce AOR, he's into Orchestral arranging and production, and that's what his niece hooked us up for, I have engineered since my teens in one way or another, and I wouldn't even know where to start doing a project of this magnitude, that's what she told me when she dropped it on me, just by chance, Oh i have an uncle whose really into that stuff big time, but he is kind of well known for other kinds of music, so he's kind of weird about who he talks too, I guess people bring him ideas for shit all the time, and he can be selective seeing he's richard fucking marx, Its just how fucking weird is life? I was just talking to her about it because she mentioned she plays the harp and can play about all the strings and even some brass, and I was like no fucking shit, let me tell you about this overwhelming project I'm doing with my stepdad that's about had me freak out and just burn everything Ive done, I don't know what I was thinking but It was so easy when I thought it up, now its like I gotta complete it, and I was super stressed how I was going to record it, my step dad is the conductor of the West Valley Symphony Orchestra, so I have an Orchestra, but regardless of how much I know in engineering, nobody just goes in and records an orchestra on their 1st go around, there are generally multiple producers and engineers and even studio runners for recording an Orchestra or a choir, I should fuck around with him and say I got a pop song I want him to check out, just to see what he says, then say I was just kidding if he gets funny about it,

• Like 1