Help Remember the Name of a Band

Leykis101

I'm trying to remember the name of a band i used to have a cd of, they were like a joke band, but they were pretty good, and apparently they had a monster live show, I mean they were over the top like drag queens, they were kind of like that band the upper crust, but nowhere near as known, these guys werent known at all, somebody on here discussed them with me, I think it was Glen Eagle, but god knows where he is, does anyone know who im talking about? their arent that many weirdo comedy bands,

If they a punky sound there was band called Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13.

They release 4 albums

Edited by Doggy
  • Thanks 1

No Im fucking bashing my head into the wall, the singer looks like howard stern and they sing get more pussy then frank sinatra

No thats it, I didnt think they would even be on Youtube, I didnt even think to look, I was to busy trying to think of the fucking name, anyways, I had that song stuck in my head big time, and it was driving me nuts I couldnt think of the name of the band, thanks guys, but the insults and personal jabs about how easy it was to find, we can do without those, I do sometimes go into retard mode, it took a lot of balls just to come on an ask for help. you guys r fucking bulls.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

No thats it, I didnt think they would even be on Youtube, I didnt even think to look, I was to busy trying to think of the fucking name, anyways, I had that song stuck in my head big time, and it was driving me nuts I couldnt think of the name of the band, thanks guys, but the insults and personal jabs about how easy it was to find, we can do without those, I do sometimes go into retard mode, it took a lot of balls just to come on an ask for help. you guys r fucking bulls.

I didn't know the answer but I understand how bloody annoying those song worms are. Even if you don't like a song, that memory of it, and not knowing what it was, it can drive a bloke nuts! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I couldn't even make it 45 seconds on that song. Just terrible. LOL

Go watch their videos bro, they are levels better live, and they got the hottest singers alive, yeah bro they are a joke band, so if you listened expecting fucking Toto or something extremely talented musicians they are not, they are clever showman, who take themselves about as seriously as they expect their fans to take them, this was a good cd, I cant seem to find it very easy though, tried ordering it and not having success.

3 hours ago, auslander said:

I didn't know the answer but I understand how bloody annoying those song worms are. Even if you don't like a song, that memory of it, and not knowing what it was, it can drive a bloke nuts! 

Yeah bro, like when I get Michael Bolton stuck in my head, or when you get caught between the moon and new york city, thats a deal breaker, I will listen to about anything to get that mess out of my head, when you get caught between some poon and some big titties

• Like 2

This is a cool song they do

I never heard this b4, A FUCKING RIP ON WOODY ALLEN!! it's brilliant, and it's so B-52s esqe its trippy

I absolutely luv this shit. Cody you name dropped 1 of my favorite bands the Upper Crust and I can only imagine how awesome the double bill with them and Y&F would be. I dig how Y&F's member names are similar to UC's.

I see their first album available in various places but nothing on this 2nd one, would die to have it. Cody if you find anything snag a couple would ya?

1 hour ago, martinsane said:

I absolutely luv this shit. Cody you name dropped 1 of my favorite bands the Upper Crust and I can only imagine how awesome the double bill with them and Y&F would be. I dig how Y&F's member names are similar to UC's.

I see their first album available in various places but nothing on this 2nd one, would die to have it. Cody if you find anything snag a couple would ya?

The Upper Crust are awesome. That Once More Into The Breeches disc is badass. Still gets plays from me.

• Like 2

Well Terry I had both discs at one point, I think pretty much all the songs from the 1st disc are on the 2nd, all the good ones, and I cant remember if they are re-recorded, or what, but I do remember I played them side by side and the 2nd disc is levels above the first one, the 1st disc may have not been mastered or something, I really cant remember right this second, but yeah there was a big enough difference that I only listened to the 2nd disc, and I want to find their first tape, I just figured out thats where that track talking shit on woody allen is from, I never head that until yesterday, and I fucking love it, Woody likes em young and he's well hung, NOT!!

Oh did anybody notice them do a cover of Manitobas Wild Kingdom's The Party Starts Now? they kill it, and they have a beastie boys cover of fight for your right 2 party which they actually make it listenable, because with Stairway To Heaven and Back In Black, that beastie boys song can go in the pile of shit I will be just fine if I never hear again, for the rest of my life.

On 7/31/2021 at 9:49 PM, Leykis101 said:

Well Terry I had both discs at one point, I think pretty much all the songs from the 1st disc are on the 2nd, all the good ones, and I cant remember if they are re-recorded, or what, but I do remember I played them side by side and the 2nd disc is levels above the first one, the 1st disc may have not been mastered or something, I really cant remember right this second, but yeah there was a big enough difference that I only listened to the 2nd disc, and I want to find their first tape, I just figured out thats where that track talking shit on woody allen is from, I never head that until yesterday, and I fucking love it, Woody likes em young and he's well hung, NOT!!

Saw all 4 of their releases on Discogs. 2 demo tapes and The Greatest Album In the History of Music (CD) from 1996 and then the S/T from 99'. None available last I checked and I can't find the band online or FB or???

I was fortunate enough to nab the first cd last week off Evilbay for a paltry $13 buxx so i snagged it. Its mint with a hotline card in it, which is funny enough.

In digging the band has a song on The Bride of Frank. Well their song Young & Fabulous runs over the credits of the film so I have read.

And yes those tapes have some solid songs on them and the TGAITHOM doesn't have any of those covers on it.

Here is hoping I find more of this stuff as its "fabulous" and as I mentioned the Upper Crust has always been one of my favorite bands, they too do this shit right.

• Like 1

Oh I forgot to tell you bro, I went to my brothers house, he has a bunch of my shit stored there that wasnt ripped off out of my storage shed while I was in rehab, but I had never looked through it, primarily cause I was busy and I just assumed they got everything, they did, all the expensive shit, but I didnt know that they didnt get all of my cd's, he called me and told me this a long time ago, but I dont have a lot of time and I just figured it was probably all my generic cd's, cause they were in boxes instead of racks, but I about freaked out, he never told me that he had that many of my cd RACKS at his house, dude, I mean it's only a few hundred discs, but bro, some of my most rare cd's were in there, many of them ive already re purchased, because ya know, I thought they were long gone, but I grabbed them, and a bunch of other shit that doesnt need to be at his house, and came home, about as pumped up as I could get without chemicals, dude, I found shit I havent been able to find, or shit I just didnt want to pay out the ass to buy again, I mean 90% of my discs got taken, but I am at a loss why they didnt take all the cd's, Im sure they had no clue what any of them were, and people who break into storage sheds arent scholars, I cant say it makes me any less sick thinking about it, but it certainly makes me happy to get these cd's back, but I digress, guess what cd's were in one of these racks? maybe thats why it got left, because the X, Y, and Z racks were all pretty light ya know, it's all I can figure, obviously I dont want to get rid of it, but I could rip it for you, if your dead set on only getting the disc, all I can say was it was not easy to get when it was released, I think i actually ordered it directly from Howard Stern or I mean Chauncey Fabulous, I wish i could remember how I found him, there was like no cd's anywhere, let me know.

• 3 months later...

These guys are cool motherfuckers, probably the most fan friendly band ive ever met, isnt tha right Terry?

On 7/30/2021 at 2:15 AM, Ajab said:

Young & Fabulous!

Hey Ajab, who are you? you just happened to come out of nowhere and help me with the name of a band im looking for, are you interested in their CD or some Tshirts with the crest on it?