Help Remember the Name of a Band

Leykis101

24 minutes ago, martinsane said:

You are correct and what a history for Mr Chauncey R Fabulous...

I really am curious to know who that dude is that just came on and answered who the band was, and only has 2 posts, seems suspect to me, Chauncy is that you??

That's actually pretty cool. Why have I not heard of them, I ask myself? I'll check them out and this Upper Crust thing you ball annihilaters are talking about. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Geoff said:

That's actually pretty cool. Why have I not heard of them, I ask myself? I'll check them out and this Upper Crust thing you ball annihilaters are talking about. 

Oh yeah bro, their not similar musically, Upper Crust do an ACDC type style, but are equally as witty and clever, and just all around kind of smart ass's 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh yeah bro, their not similar musically, Upper Crust do an ACDC type style, but are equally as witty and clever, and just all around kind of smart ass's 

And while Young & Fabulous does the most excellent TPOH inspired 1980's glam fused rock n roll, the Upper Crust go old old old school and take it back to the 1880's, Once More Into the Breeches, baby.

Both band are far to witty with not only their tongues but yours and your girlfriends jabbed into their cheek

• Like 1