Victory - Gods Of Tomorrow

auslander

German Hard Rock Veterans VICTORY To Release First New Album In 10 Years, 'Gods Of Tomorrow'

image.png.690ea28a35ea42a43faed44099bc218e.png

Ten years after their last studio album, "Don't Talk Science", German hard rock titans VICTORY will release the follow-up effort, "Gods Of Tomorrow", on November 26 through AFM Records.

Formed in 1984, VICTORY is one of the most distinctive acts of its genre. VICTORY ranked alongside SCORPIONS, ACCEPT and HELLOWEEN as one of the most successful German bands, played countless arena and festival shows all over the world and released 10 records to date. After several line up changes and years on hiatus, in 2003 the band announced its reunion. "Don't Talk Science", released in 2011, was the last record of the original lineup. But guitarist Herman Frank, who was also a longtime member of ACCEPT, never gave up on VICTORY and decided to continue the band. Newborn, heavier and stronger than ever, they will return to the music scene this fall, featuring a lineup consisting of Frank on guitar, vocalist Gianni Pontillo, guitarist Mike Pesin, Malte Frederik Burkert on bass and drummer Michael Stein.

VICTORY's exceptional talents prove that they can be the gods of today and also of tomorrow. Thirteen addictive tracks taking you on a wild ride of unexpected power and classic rock grandeur! Listen to the first song released from the "Gods Of Tomorrow", "Cut To The Bone", watch the video below.

Says Frank: "An infinitely exciting and turbulent journey makes a stopover with the new VICTORY album 'Gods Of Tomorrow'. But the whole story is far from being told yet…"

"Gods Of Tomorrow" track listing:

01. Intro
02. Love & Hate
03. Gods Of Tomorrow
04. Cut To The Bone
05. Dying In Your Arms
06. Hold On Me
07. Into The Light
08. Mad
09. Unconditional Love
10. My Own Desire
11. On Fire
12. Rising Force
13. In Rock We Trust
14. Leave You Alone (CD bonus track)

VICTORY is:

Gianni Pontillo (Vocals)
Herman Frank (Guitar)
Mike Pesin (Guitar)
Malte Frederik Burkert (Bass)
Michael Stein (Drums)

Edited by auslander
  • Like 2

• 2023 Gold Donors

Love 'Victory'...but imo that new singer's vox are terrible.Not a single original member left in the band either...that always bothers me.I guess Fernando or Charlie weren't available.Charlie is still doing the 'Foghat' thing I guess.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Metal T said:

Love 'Victory'...but imo that new singer's vox are terrible.Not a single original member left in the band either...that always bothers me.I guess Fernando or Charlie weren't available.Charlie is still doing the 'Foghat' thing I guess.

Agreed!

Yeah, hate when they keep calling it Victory when it's got nothing to do with Victory at all anymore. Their discography was one of the strongest there was before they started adding crap like this to it. :(

• 1 month later...

Both songs are fine by me but other than tricking hapless fans, which wouldn't be hapless, as I think the folks looking for this band are going to be savvy enough to know that this isn't Victory, so what's the point in calling this band Victory? I mean you could call this band anything and still sell 5 records either way.

Please explain?

• 2 months later...