Queensryche2021 (Their new site?)

• My Little Pony

Scott Rockenfield launched a new Queensryche site. Does this mean he's back? Or is he starting something new? There's not much there, at the moment, but you can enter your email to keep notified. 

https://www.queensryche2021.com/

No he not back , he starting own version of Queensryche

He realizes that the current Queensryche can't compete with Geoff Tate.

There's a soundbite on the site now for I suppose a song called "In a World That Will Explode"

• My Little Pony
52 minutes ago, whiplash1972 said:

There's a soundbite on the site now for I suppose a song called "In a World That Will Explode"

Hmm... That makes me nervous. Def doesn't sound like Todd LaTorre. Is this gonna turn into another whole shit show? I hope Scott isn't doing his own thing out of spite. From everything I've read, nobody in the band has said anything negative about him. 

• My Little Pony

Man, the site looks terrible. At least on mobile it looks shit. But I'm so confused as to what's goings ons. 

On 5/23/2021 at 3:16 AM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Man, the site looks terrible. At least on mobile it looks shit. But I'm so confused as to what's goings ons. 

I'll explain it to you if you want

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I'll explain it to you if you want

Use as much detail as possible. I want full immersion. 

21 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Use as much detail as possible. I want full immersion. 

I'll do my best

Apparently, Scott got pissed that Todd was selling some of his drumsticks on eBay. 

• My Little Pony
35 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Apparently, Scott got pissed that Todd was selling some of his drumsticks on eBay. 

I def think Todd may have been a bit disrespectful in some of his actions and interviews. But I'm tryna figure out if the band has parted ways with him. Do Wilton and Jackson know they are featured on this new site? If Rockenfield is starting a new band, why show them on your new site?

Queensryche hasn't said anything about Rockenfield's new website as of yet.

Edited by AlphaMale
spelling

As a mega Queensryche fan I am getting pretty tired of all the drama farming going on. It's like Pink Floyd in the 80s. When it comes down to it, most fans know the band by name and tge individual members are less important. Roger Waters found that out the hard way,  as did Geoff Tate and so will Scott Rockenfield.

• My Little Pony
23 minutes ago, auslander said:

As a mega Queensryche fan I am getting pretty tired of all the drama farming going on. It's like Pink Floyd in the 80s. When it comes down to it, most fans know the band by name and tge individual members are less important. Roger Waters found that out the hard way,  as did Geoff Tate and so will Scott Rockenfield.

Yeah, but Scott is a monster on the kit. As a drummer myself, I'll surely miss him if they continue without him. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Yeah, but Scott is a monster on the kit. As a drummer myself, I'll surely miss him if they continue without him. 

That I can agree with 100%.

17 hours ago, auslander said:

The difference with Pink Floyd is that David Gilmour did sing lead on 50% of the songs so it was an easy transition for them.

With Queensryche there's no one that can fill Tate's shoes.

Queensryche......one of the most overrated bands in the history of rock.....if not for all these threads about them I wouldn't even know they still exist....:lol:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, nyoilers said:

The difference with Pink Floyd is that David Gilmour did sing lead on 50% of the songs so it was an easy transition for them.

Lay off the dope.

20 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Nearly every major band that continued after a key member left was more successful than whatever solo venture or new venture that the ex-member started. Off the top of my head I can't think of a single example where it didn't prove that the public care more about the brand name that is the band over a leaving key member.

The last 3 La Torre fronted albums smoke the last 4 or 5 Tate fronted Queensryche discs. 

2 hours ago, auslander said:

Nearly every major band that continued after a key member left was more successful than whatever solo venture or new venture that the ex-member started. Off the top of my head I can't think of a single example where it didn't prove that the public care more about the brand name that is the band over a leaving key member.

I guess it depends on the definition of success.But the key member is usually the vocalist.

Greg Lake left King Crimson and went to ELP where he was successful.Then Carl Palmer left ELP and went to Asia where he was successful.