Thunderhead

Leykis101

Anybody like these guys?? I bet Nolan likes this song, a bunch, these guys just fucking rock though.

• Like 1

Never heard of them but that sounds really good,love that big heavy beat to them tunes..so solid,and the lyrics of 8-Bald..priceless  :)

Must seek this out,a nice new/older release for me to check out at last...is their other material similar in sound?

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, lettard said:

Never heard of them but that sounds really good,love that big heavy beat to them tunes..so solid,and the lyrics of 8-Bald..priceless  :)

Must seek this out,a nice new/older release for me to check out at last...is their other material similar in sound?

Well they are all similar yes, but this is my favorite album, because it's the best production, but their one of those bands that if you like them, your really not gonna be let down by any of their albums, cause they al do sound similar, I think this is the most quality, but their all good.

• Thanks 1

• Like 2

Good band, I'd agree with Leykis, their albums are all pretty similar in style, solid, driving hard rock/metal.  But everything seemed to come together for the guys on Killing With Style, from the songwriting to the production, it's my favorite release by them as well.

• Like 1

Its not often you have a German band feature an American singer, they also have an awesome Live album out, Im not a fan of live albums, so when a band impresses me with one, it speaks highly of that band, I wish I couldve seen them live, Ted Bullet also sang on the Son Of A Bitch album, as you know thats just Saxon minus Biff Byford, I think he's a bad fucking vocalist, and has one of the coolest voices in the biz.

Arrived today so its ripped and on my ipod for work after lunch...nice sunny day here(for a change) so will be wrapping my ears around this beast all afternoon  :banger:

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

Picked up Busted At The Border,Crime Pays & Behind The Eight Ball,really enjoying them all...thanx for the recommendation :drink:

also bought the Ballads cd...very different and shows they have another side...I mean if one of the bigger bands recorded a tune like Rescue Me...people would be swooning over it

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Metal T said:

Cool band...a lot of attitude and balls.I think Ted did some time in prison years ago.The guitar player Henny was in 'Primal Fear' for a few records.Glad your digging these guys lettard.

Remember that movie Major League? what do the announcers say about the Bull dude from the Yankees? Well If he hasnt spent any time in prison, he should have, LOL, Ted went to Germany to try out as the vocalist for Victory, which we all know went to Fernando Garcia

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 2:53 PM, lettard said:

Picked up Busted At The Border,Crime Pays & Behind The Eight Ball,really enjoying them all...thanx for the recommendation :drink:

also bought the Ballads cd...very different and shows they have another side...I mean if one of the bigger bands recorded a tune like Rescue Me...people would be swooning over it

might as well get Were You Told The Truth About Hell, and Ugly, then you'll have the complete set