Just a had to tell my feelings without being PC

Leykis101

just feeling very emotional right now, and wanted to let all my HH brothers know how I feel, without being offensive or getting cancelled,  I just wanted to tell you guys that your all Fags and if you were any bigger pillow biters, you'd have to have your wrists permanently set in the limp position, especially you G-Off, I noticed since you met that new guy you dont even come on here anymore, must be getting to much weenie, anyways, your all homos, and queers, and I wouldn't be surprised to find out your all chicks with dicks, especially the wops and nips, but I think your all Crackers so I dont have to bring race into this, well that and im not a dumbocrat, Nolan I dont know if you or G-Off take more weenie, but it would be interesting to compare stats, anyways if you cant tell I had to unload this somewhere since I just got my Twitter account banned for saying that these faggot transgendered people, who are fucking men, should be able to compete against woman, in sports, cause it's pretty obvious nobody who could compete in athletics against their own gender, have to go compete in a lower level, I mean if they ever want to feel victory, isnt that why anyone would want to be a man and compete against a woman? sorry im lost, i cannot even guess the mindset behind that, you can dress like a fag and still compete against dudes, right?

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

just feeling very emotional right now, and wanted to let all my HH brothers know how I feel, without being offensive or getting cancelled,  I just wanted to tell you guys that your all Fags and if you were any bigger pillow biters, you'd have to have your wrists permanently set in the limp position, especially you G-Off, I noticed since you met that new guy you dont even come on here anymore, must be getting to much weenie, anyways, your all homos, and queers, and I wouldn't be surprised to find out your all chicks with dicks, especially the wops and nips, but I think your all Crackers so I dont have to bring race into this, well that and im not a dumbocrat, Nolan I dont know if you or G-Off take more weenie, but it would be interesting to compare stats, anyways if you cant tell I had to unload this somewhere since I just got my Twitter account banned for saying that these faggot transgendered people, who are fucking men, should be able to compete against woman, in sports, cause it's pretty obvious nobody who could compete in athletics against their own gender, have to go compete in a lower level, I mean if they ever want to feel victory, isnt that why anyone would want to be a man and compete against a woman? sorry im lost, i cannot even guess the mindset behind that, you can dress like a fag and still compete against dudes, right?

Firstly, thank you for those kind words. I was moved. 

Secondly, yeah, the whole transgender sport issue is a disgrace. I honestly can't understand how it's allowed. 

Joe Rogan's been calling this shit out from day one.

This whole transgender sport thing is a joke IMO....I mean who really cares who or what is competing in the Olympics these days, most of them are on performance drugs of one kind or another anyway....half the women look like men and some of the men look like women depending on which sport they are competing in....I just don't give a fuck anymore....I watch NHL, MLB and NFL....they can put women or transgender in any of those leagues and I'll have a good laugh....

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...