Melodic Hard Rock Song of the Day

Darkstone

• My Little Pony

I know I'm one of a very few select folks when I say this, but Voice of Reason is one of my favourite Harem Scarem albums. It demonstrated a lot of maturity in a band that was still young. 

11 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

KILLER!!!...

I keep hoping that Kelly will reunite with Hurrcane and release a new album or, at the very least, convince the rest of the Foreigner guys to do a Hurricane song or two in concert.  Yeah, about the same odds as me winning the Powerball but I'll keep hoping!

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Queensryche - Jet City Woman.

"Operation Mindcrime" is, of course, their Masterpiece, but I also love "Empire" and I really, really love this track.

Another "DeLorean" track for me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Queensryche - Jet City Woman.

"Operation Mindcrime" is, of course, their Masterpiece, but I also love "Empire" and I really, really love this track.

Another "DeLorean" track for me.

Love Empire,its been my fav since these guys actually took the time to visit Northern Ireland to promote it on Halloween night 1990...fantastic night

• 2023 Gold Donors
7 minutes ago, Mr.AOR said:

Awesome songs playing and production and the Awesome!!! voice of Tommy La Verdi make this one Killer!!! album...

Nice one. Killer song. Killer album.

9 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Love this album, Shake Your Soul is by far the best of the 3 BR releases and simply a killer slice of melodic hard rock...

Agreed,an absolute classic disc in my ears  :) and another from the golden era for my favourite music style....right from seeing the video for "Walks Like A Woman" on Headbangers Ball back at the time with the gorgeous Vanessa I just had to find this,when I got it I played it over and over...still gets a spin at least every week,the follow up was sort of more of the same(still good), but this release was just top class in every way,the songs,sound and Kelly Keeling sounded fantastic

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1