Mash Ups F'Yea!

martinsane

Thats fucking tight, they did an awesome job, wonder who it was, had to be Spinny Ray, or DJ Love Cheese, not to many are that pro at it.

• 2023 Gold Donors
20 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Thats fucking tight, they did an awesome job, wonder who it was, had to be Spinny Ray, or DJ Love Cheese, not to many are that pro at it.

Bill McClintock, the best in the business. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Bill McClintock, the best in the business. 

For real bro, IDK if you've ever got into mixing with turntables, or used any beat sequencers or shit like that on a computer, but bro, it's fucking next to impossible to do these mashups, its literally one of the most difficult things Ive ever ran into in any field in my entire life, Ive worked in all sorts of various positions in audio since I was about 10, one of the 1st things I did was save up for a pair of turntables, then the only vinyl I had was any records my uncle would give me and it was all metal like I still have a few, SADO, Madame X, Icon, it was a joke trying to mix those with anything, but It took me years to figure out how to match beats, that's just basic shit, what this dude does, actually matching shit without fucking with it's settings, is in my mind, about as high up as you can get on the King Cock scale, bro the level of difficulty it takes to do this shit, this good literally is uncomprehending to me, it blows my fucking brain, I have one that DJ Love Cheese did for Mancows Morning Madhouse,I'll Post it.

• Like 1

this took a semi decent song in Audioslave, and mashed it with a completely horrible song, and the horrible song suddenly became a standable song, its fucking mind blowing, who even thought to use Lumidee? she should be thanking Luv Cheese for making her horrible song sound decent.

it's these 2 songs mashed into the 3rd song.

This is the outcome

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

42 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

For real bro, IDK if you've ever got into mixing with turntables, or used any beat sequencers or shit like that on a computer, but bro, it's fucking next to impossible to do these mashups, its literally one of the most difficult things Ive ever ran into in any field in my entire life, Ive worked in all sorts of various positions in audio since I was about 10, one of the 1st things I did was save up for a pair of turntables, then the only vinyl I had was any records my uncle would give me and it was all metal like I still have a few, SADO, Madame X, Icon, it was a joke trying to mix those with anything, but It took me years to figure out how to match beats, that's just basic shit, what this dude does, actually matching shit without fucking with it's settings, is in my mind, about as high up as you can get on the King Cock scale, bro the level of difficulty it takes to do this shit, this good literally is uncomprehending to me, it blows my fucking brain, I have one that DJ Love Cheese did for Mancows Morning Madhouse,I'll Post it.

Totally agree. A ridiculous amount of talent involved with these Mash ups.

McClintock is the King.

• martinsane changed the title to Mash Ups F'Yea!
  • 2023 Gold Donors
37 minutes ago, martinsane said:

It is done, but you already know that. :)

Ha! Sorry mate. I wasn't being a smart arse. I could've sworn that I started a mash up thread, but couldn't find it this morning, so I thought, maybe I didn't? WTF did I call it?

Mu 2 favorite bands in 1, Slayer and Wham! hey remember when I talk about the CD shop I worked at in High School, the Slayer Vs Bangles video, Jeff Hanneman is wearing a Heavy Metal Shop long sleeve, thats where I worked boy!!! never seen that video before thats a fucking trip

On 3/28/2021 at 10:54 PM, Darkstone said:

Ha! Sorry mate. I wasn't being a smart arse. I could've sworn that I started a mash up thread, but couldn't find it this morning, so I thought, maybe I didn't? WTF did I call it?

It sounds familiar but who knows what it was called or if you put a space or hyphen or who knows what?

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Another one from the Master, Bill McClintock.

Not long after he posted this a while ago, he took it down.

I think because of copyright issues with the footage he used originally. 

Anyway, it's back up and it's a cracker of a mash up.

One of the best you'll hear, with a double axe attack from Mick Mars and Ted Nugent. 

Edited by Darkstone

On 9/17/2022 at 7:11 AM, Doggy said:

Rock Sugar have doing this since 2009, even release a hard to find CD 

Different situation. Rock sugar record the songs themselves so can rewrite parts of the music to make them fit better (and they have two albums as they released a digital only album last year)

What Bill and the likes of Wax Audio (who has been going the same length of time as Rock Sugar) do is mix the original tracks, which in many ways is actually trickier.

I love Rock Sugar and what they do, but for me these mash ups done by Bill and Wax Audio are on another level.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...