I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I am inspired by Dave's tale of bravery and have decided that I too will partake of the amber fluid this evening despite the fact that I too am feeling "under the weather" today :chug:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am inspired by Dave's tale of bravery and have decided that I too will partake of the amber fluid this evening despite the fact that I too am feeling "under the weather" today :chug:

Good onya' mate. Sometimes these things just have to be done.You have proven yourself to be a real man that understands the importance in consuming beer no matter how you are feeling. Full credit to you :bowdown:

Trust me Freddy, it is better than any medicine or antibiotics........It is a miracle, it will cure anything :bananamac:

No longer will we need these healing spiritual guru wankers we see on television that by placing their hand on someones head who is crippled and in a wheelchair and saying "Your cured" and they fall out of the wheelchair onto the ground having convulsuions then get up and walk around no longer paralised, or making the blind able to see again or people with a terminal illness cured instantly.

That is all gone now......................

I'm going to hire out a hall and charge $250 a head to all these very sick people and all I am going to do is buy a few kegs of VB with a hose attached, put them on wheels and walk around to everyone who turns up and just tell them to open wide and then squirt about a litre of VB down their throats and tell them they are now cured but just to be safe, buy another slab for the trip home to be sure. :lol:

You will soon see me on a tv show at about 3.30am twice a week until 60 minutes get a hold of it and then I will have to do a runner with all my millions to some dodgy overseas country were I can hide :lol:

I had 2 Bass Ales, and 2 Heinekens at the KISS Convention, then finished off the evening with a Negra Modelo at Cheeseburger in Paradise. I love mini-cheeseburgers... but I won't elaborate as this is not the "I Like Cheeseburgers!" thread...

I'm off to the pub - anyone fancy a pint?

Yeah, as long as your teeth are not floating in it :lol:

My tooth is temporarily fixed mate.

Right now I have just opened a fuck off bottle of Leffe and it is delicious.

My tooth is temporarily fixed mate.

Right now I have just opened a fuck off bottle of Leffe and it is delicious.

I'll grab one, thanks mate.

Looks like Tuesday is going to have some unexpected alcohol related goodness in it. Tonight anyway.

Right, let's start the day as we mean to go on. Shall I have a delicious Speckled Hen or a Delicious Leffe.? Pease someone decide for me.

Right, let's start the day as we mean to go on. Shall I have a delicious Speckled Hen or a Delicious Leffe.? Pease someone decide for me.

The Leffe is a better starter, cleaner and brighter almost like an aperitif. :drink:

The Leffe is a better starter, cleaner and brighter almost like an aperitif. :drink:

The Leffe it is then - fuck, I forgot how strong this stuff is!! but delicious and 2 large bottles to go! :drink:

The Leffe it is then - fuck, I forgot how strong this stuff is!! but delicious and 2 large bottles to go! :drink:

Stay the course lad! Drinking's not for ladies and poofters.

No worries mate - I need the practice, as tomorrow is a day out with the hollow legged pirate!! :)

No worries mate - I need the practice, as tomorrow is a day out with the hollow legged pirate!! :)

You've turned pro then, good on ya! ;)

May I join you guys ?!?! :chug: I'm in serious need of a beer !!

May I join you guys ?!?! :chug: I'm in serious need of a beer !!

Anytime Bernd!! :drink:

I have just looked in the fridge for my next beer and there is a Plethora to choose from- hmm now then...!

I snuck in four beers last night over dinner. Unexpected for a Tuesday. I liked it. A lot.

Right - I am ready for the off to 'Manc' land in a short while for a days and nights drinking and merriment with The Pirate. If I don't return, blame it all on Nick. I am sure we will have a flaggon of ale for each one of you. :drink:

Right - I am ready for the off to 'Manc' land in a short while for a days and nights drinking and merriment with The Pirate. If I don't return, blame it all on Nick. I am sure we will have a flaggon of ale for each one of you. :drink:

Sorry, .... missed the plane, can't make it ...., but have lot's of fun and down a few for me ! ;)

I feel poorly...Iwas okay earlier but now I'm beginning to feel rough...and it's all Jez's fault. I begged him to stop drinking but he just laughed in my face and poured another down my neck!

Copper Dragon rules!

I feel poorly...Iwas okay earlier but now I'm beginning to feel rough...and it's all Jez's fault. I begged him to stop drinking but he just laughed in my face and poured another down my neck!

Copper Dragon rules!

I feel great - Nick you disappoint me :) Hows The Ted Nugent?

Hows The Ted Nugent?

Is that some kind of Brit slang for the purple helmeted warrior? You guys are kinky.... :blink:

:lol: you have a filthy mind young Peter. Actually it refers to a 'Nuge' box set Nick bought today. See completely innocent :whistle:

Hey Nick - Hows that itching bro?? ;)