I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I'm about to drink the last beer I have in the house :crying:

That should NEVER happen. EVER.

About to clean out the garage this afternoon and picked up a six pack of New Castle Brown Ale :chug:

Since when did you start drinking all of these darker beers?

You must be getting into shape to be able to drink some Guiness at DRF with Pete. :tumbsup:

It's been a long winter Wes! I have always liked the darker beers, it's just they don't always agree with my waist line! So, if I drink in quantity, its a light beer and for sippin' and taste, give me the good stuff!

Don't worry, I will be all about the Bud Select and Bud Light, Coors Light at DRF!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Got a case of Belgian beers lined up for the weekend. Will be interested to see how they go. I forget the name off the top of my head but apparently they're good.

Beers with Sir TIM(2) tonight - probably Green King IPA, then a mates band on Saturday night, which will either be the mighty 'Hen' :bowdown: or some Timothy Taylors 'Landlord' :bowdown:

Just grabbed a Leinenkugel's Classic Amber out of the ol' man's fridge to go along with the Papa Murphy's pizza while I make some posts on the HH message board. A good night indeed.

Got a case of Belgian beers lined up for the weekend. Will be interested to see how they go. I forget the name off the top of my head but apparently they're good.

Martens Pils they were. Not a bad drop, but not great. I actually woke up pretty sick on Saturday morning. Well, wasn't sick when I awoke but after about an hour in the surf and a few ups and downs I felt illness and I blame this on Martens.

Martens Pils they were. Not a bad drop, but not great. I actually woke up pretty sick on Saturday morning. Well, wasn't sick when I awoke but after about an hour in the surf and a few ups and downs I felt illness and I blame this on Martens.

Did U :puke: ?

Did U :puke: ?

Nah, a few big coughs and minor gags and I rolled up and down amidst the swell, but no spew.

Some delicious London Pride at lunch, now tackling a few at home, starting with An Innis & Gun Scottish ale, one I have never had before. :drink:

Some delicious London Pride at lunch, now tackling a few at home, starting with An Innis & Gun Scottish ale, one I have never had before. :drink:

I love London Pride, had it on my Honeymoon in London for the first time back in '96. :drink:

Happy birthday brother!

I love London Pride, had it on my Honeymoon in London for the first time back in '96. :drink:

Happy birthday brother!

Thanks mate. LP is always high on my list of great beers. If you see any of this 'Innis And Gunn' (2 'n's) grab a bottle or two - very nice indeed. :drink:

Made the switch to Arrogant Bastard. Oh yeah. My wife is not excited.

We still talkin' about beer? :unsure:

Hell yes brother Junky. Come down to NC and I'll hook you up. Good stuff but man, does it pack a punch. :beerbang:

Hell yes brother Junky. Come down to NC and I'll hook you up. Good stuff but man, does it pack a punch. :beerbang:

I would love to, but there's an extremely large growth on my ass and I can't seem to get rid of.

It's called Mrs Junky. :whistle:

I would love to, but there's an extremely large growth on my ass and I can't seem to get rid of.

It's called Mrs Junky. :whistle:

:rofl2:

Damn, I've got one of those too.