I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

'Hooky' ale from the Hook Norton brewery was consumed in large amounts on Saturday night and bloody delicious it was too! :drink:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Bernd! I picked this up at my local beer store and it has no English writing on it whatsoever, but it was quite delicious! Are you familiar with this, what the heck is it?

GermanDarkBeer.jpg

Bernd! I picked this up at my local beer store and it has no English writing on it whatsoever, but it was quite delicious! Are you familiar with this, what the heck is it?

GermanDarkBeer.jpg

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1923/16146

Nice, thanks man, it was really pretty damn good if you see it somewhere. :drink:

Wow, what a weekend - my poor insides! Amidst the mass consumption on three of the five nights, and mild consumption on the others, I tried a new one called Steinlager, from New Zealand. Not great, but drinkable.

I'm enjoying a Buzzsaw Brown Ale from Bend, Oregon.

If I ever have a son, he'll be called Buzzsaw Brown (I've got a daughter on the way). Busted out the beers tonight with playoff hockey and the Braves on TV. I don't give a fuck about TV shows, give me the sports and the cold beer. :beerbang: :beerbang:

If I ever have a son, he'll be called Buzzsaw Brown (I've got a daughter on the way). Busted out the beers tonight with playoff hockey and the Braves on TV. I don't give a fuck about TV shows, give me the sports and the cold beer. :beerbang: :beerbang:

Hey Clutch!

In a non alcholic responce.

Congrats on the news of soon-to-be pidder padder of the newest addition to your family.

I guess that explains your absense.

Hey Clutch!

In a non alcholic responce.

Congrats on the news of soon-to-be pidder padder of the newest addition to your family.

I guess that explains your absense.

Dear God, the least of my worries right now. Between the house remodel and work, little time for much else. I'm still here and thanks bro, for the response. We're a little surprised but very excited.

Heading up to my bro's for a 3 day long weekend - gonna have to stock up on a couple of cases on Friday before I leave. Sweet action. Who knows what I'll end up with. :)

I'm about to drink the last beer I have in the house :crying:

Who knows what I'll end up with. :)

Yeah... right...

armadillo_dead_a02.jpg

HAHA! Dead (or passed out) armadillo's don't say no.

I just bought a case of Kingsways for the weekend (a recent favourite) and also a case of a Portugese beer, which I forget the name of. Looking forward to trying it out. The guy at the register said the Lebanese beer I was eyeing off tastes like Corona, so I'm so there next time.

That should NEVER happen. EVER.

About to clean out the garage this afternoon and picked up a six pack of New Castle Brown Ale :chug:

That should NEVER happen. EVER.

About to clean out the garage this afternoon and picked up a six pack of New Castle Brown Ale :chug:

That's the greatest beer on the planet. :bowdown:

Since when did you start drinking all of these darker beers?

You must be getting into shape to be able to drink some Guiness at DRF with Pete. :tumbsup:

I had a few Alaskan Amber Ale's last night. :beerbang: