I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been almost three weeks since I had a beer man I Jonesin'.

:yikes: Did you quit beer, or have you just not had the time to go to the beer store??

Been about a week since my last beer. Hopin' for some this weekend tho.

:yikes: Did you quit beer, or have you just not had the time to go to the beer store??

Oh no I'd never quit beer, it's my wife has been making all these plans the past couple of weekends and I haven't had time to have a brewsky.

Oh no I'd never quit beer, it's my wife has been making all these plans the past couple of weekends and I haven't had time to have a brewsky.

Ahhh, gotcha. You had me worried for a minute there!! (whew)

Ahhh, gotcha. You had me worried for a minute there!! (whew)

Sorry man, I didn't mean to make you worry.

:unsure: I love my beer.........but.........I don't think I would go to this extent.

"MAN CHOSE BEER OVER DYING GIRLFRIEND"

By Margaret Scheikowski

March 28, 2008 05:42pm

A MAN attacked his girlfriend and then refused to go to hospital to see her before she died because he had not finished his beer, a Sydney judge has been told.

During a sentencing hearing in the New South Wales Supreme Court today, Justice Roderick Howie was told Edward David Zammit threw the woman against a fridge and a cupboard, after she told his ex-girlfriend that he sometimes hit her.

The court was told Deslie Ward had stopped breathing and had no pulse by the time an ambulance arrived, but Zammit declined to go to hospital with her, saying he was waiting on phone calls.

When she began showing signs of life and he was again urged to go to the hospital, Zammit declined, saying: "I'm waiting for phone calls and besides that they just poured me a beer".

Zammit, 55, of Dharruk, in Sydney's west, has pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of Ms Ward in May 2006.

vb_bottle_small.jpg

Downing a nice "FRESH & COLD" one as I speak :lol:

Was at a friend's backyard barbecue -actually frontyard- today and had a Newcastle Brown Ale, Miller High Life and a Buffalo Bill's (local brewery) Hefeweizen. The tri-tip and chicken were perfectly done and the beer was thirst-quenching.

Had a couple of Harbin lagers (China) at PF Chang's the other night. Not bad.... very lager-ish... :blink:

I loooooooooooove PF Chang's. :headbanger:

That was my first time. I will be back. :)

Had a couple of Harbin lagers (China) at PF Chang's the other night. Not bad.... very lager-ish... :blink:

It's awesome how you saved yourself all of these years for that one special moment. :tumbsup:

It's awesome how you saved yourself all of these years for that one special moment. :tumbsup:

I wanted to make sure it was the right one. But now I want to do it again all the time. Am I a slut?

I wanted to make sure it was the right one. But now I want to do it again all the time. Am I a slut?

Yes. :tumbsup:

Yes. :tumbsup:

Sweet! :woot:

I think I died and went to heaven today. Sort of, but not really but I'll ramble on anyway...

I met up with a friend for lunch and noticed a sign at the bar saying 'All jugs of beer $10'. So I says to my friend; "How many schooners do you reckon I'd get out of a jug?" as I looked at her jugs. She tells me she reckons three, so as a schooner is normally $4 each I think, cool, I'll save a bit of coin so I'll do this. Turns out a jug holds 4 schooners, which I had to quickly down in an hour (and did so with ease) and because the offer applied to any beer on tap I got Coopers and loved every second of it. Best part of the story? I gave her a $50 to buy my $10 jug and a $5.50 bourbon and coke for my friend... she gives me $44.60 change!

High fives. Come on, who's first?!

Hey, come on guys. Don't leave me hanging.

:(

I think I died and went to heaven today. Sort of, but not really but I'll ramble on anyway...

I met up with a friend for lunch and noticed a sign at the bar saying 'All jugs of beer $10'. So I says to my friend; "How many schooners do you reckon I'd get out of a jug?" as I looked at her jugs. She tells me she reckons three, so as a schooner is normally $4 each I think, cool, I'll save a bit of coin so I'll do this. Turns out a jug holds 4 schooners, which I had to quickly down in an hour (and did so with ease) and because the offer applied to any beer on tap I got Coopers and loved every second of it. Best part of the story? I gave her a $50 to buy my $10 jug and a $5.50 bourbon and coke for my friend... she gives me $44.60 change!

High fives. Come on, who's first?!

Hey, come on guys. Don't leave me hanging.

:(

Nice! :tumbsup: I love a beer story with a happy ending. :drink: