NFL 2020

Dead Planet

Watching the first Sunday football of the year.....should be an interesting year...looking forward to see how Brady/Tampa and Newton/Patriots do this season...not to mention seeing if Big Ben can take my team to the playoffs....hopefully they will be able to play the season without virus issues....as for the kneeling stuff all the teams have to do is keep the teams in the clubhouse until after the anthem....

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 11:39 AM, Dead Planet said:

Watching the first Sunday football of the year.....should be an interesting year...looking forward to see how Brady/Tampa and Newton/Patriots do this season...not to mention seeing if Big Ben can take my team to the playoffs....hopefully they will be able to play the season without virus issues....as for the kneeling stuff all the teams have to do is keep the teams in the clubhouse until after the anthem....

Shit has no place in football, still not watching, and not missing any of the bullshit, like the steelers putting the name of a goddamn thug who was killed after doing a driveby, they can keep their football and their pathetic poor me bullshit, I promise i'm not in the minority on this feeling, goodbye nfl, until Goodells out, so am I.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching it all as well. Forget the naysayers. 

Covid is making it ruff. 

Cam sick, most of the Titans as well, plus who knows who else.

I must say I don't mind fanless football, hearing the players talk smack and call audibles and the hits are so much more enjoyable.

One thing hasn't changed and that is shit officiating. This is my new favorite from this week. Obviously Mahomes isn't down and call it a fumble or an interception, regardless the officials called him down and Andy Reed punted very quickly to avoid reveiw:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, martinsane said:

I'm watching it all as well. Forget the naysayers. 

Covid is making it ruff. 

Cam sick, most of the Titans as well, plus who knows who else.

I must say I don't mind fanless football, hearing the players talk smack and call audibles and the hits are so much more enjoyable.

One thing hasn't changed and that is shit officiating. This is my new favorite from this week. Obviously Mahomes isn't down and call it a fumble or an interception, regardless the officials called him down and Andy Reed punted very quickly to avoid reveiw:

Yeah I've seen a few questional calls this season and this one has got to be the worst....if that wasn't a fumble then I don't know what a fumble is ..... if Belichek had been awake he could/should have challenged the call....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, martinsane said:

He and Ben both 1st ballet hall of fame canditates and neither have received 1 MVP vote in their illustrious careers. SMFH.

It's the NFL, so that doesn't surprise me.   ;)

Covid is starting to cause issues...Denver had to play without a proper QB and that was ugly...the Steelers and Ravens may play tomorrow night with God knows how many players on the covid list....of course this isn't a surprise considering how many cases of the virus are found every day in the US.....

• 2023 Gold Donors
45 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Covid is starting to cause issues...Denver had to play without a proper QB and that was ugly...the Steelers and Ravens may play tomorrow night with God knows how many players on the covid list....of course this isn't a surprise considering how many cases of the virus are found every day in the US.....

Yes it's all about the money.

• 2023 Gold Donors
9 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

The NFL should really set up a schedule where there are games every day instead of most of them on Sunday....

They don't play on Friday and Saturday because of college games.Plus the players union wouldn't allow for the short weeks