Bryan Dallas - new songs

Stefan

Oh dear. What is going on here? They both sound like dodgy remixes of proper songs you might find as bonus tracks on the end of an album. Surely they're not two proper new songs? For the love of jesus H christ I hope not. The second song is awful - like some dodgy dance track or something. 

Horrible.

I really didn't care for his last album much at all.  It started out okay but completely lost me about mid way through.  

That second track is really bad.  Sounds like a lost Jonas Brother b-side or something.

• 6 months later...
  • My Little Pony

It's so sad how hit and miss this dude has become. I didn't realise he had another new tune back in October. Just saw it on the Spotifies. It's pretty bad. 

15 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

New song...I like it.

Really nice song, but what's with releasing what I assume is the rawest of raw demos? 

• 1 year later...
  • Stefan changed the title to Bryan Dallas - new songs

He has a very cool surname. I'm thinking of changing the boring and common Hansson for the more unusual McFapperson.

• My Little Pony
55 minutes ago, Thomas/Coastline said:

He has a very cool surname. I'm thinking of changing the boring and common Hansson for the more unusual McFapperson.

It was common practice at one point to have your occupation become your surname. So at least it would work for you. 

;}

• Like 1