Zinatra - This Song Is For You

Stefan

Zinatra-This-song-is-for-you.jpg

Press release:

Zinatra was originally formed back in 1986. They released their debut album in 1988. After two albums, ‘Zinatra’ and ‘The Great Escape’, the band stopped in 1992 and each member went their own way. Fans always asked for a new recording ever since and now it just happened that Joss Mennen and Ron Lieberton met and decided to release a reunion single.

So especially for this reunion event we hope that you will like the single! It will be released on June 21th on all major streaming and download sites. ‘This song is for you’ is a recording of a song which only existed as a demo. It originates from the time when Ron and Kelly wrote new songs for the band. Joss, Gino and Ron are, for this special occasion, accompanied by Henk Lieberton and Ronald Jeurissen.

Credits:

This song is for you written by Ronald J. Lieberton / Kelly

vocals: Joss Mennen

guitars: Gino Rerimassie

keyboards: Ron Lieberton bass,

additional keyboards: Henk Lieberton

drums: Ronald Jeurissen

I listened to this track........ Oh Dear, I quickly found myself being transported to the "Twilight Zone", hearing influences of Perry Como and Frank Sinatra (yes, I'm old enough to recall them). If it hadn't been for my wife turning up the volume on the TV I would surely have been lost forever!!!.   Not the Zinatra I'm familiar with for sure.......