Tiffany - Pieces Of Me

PeterS

Gave this one a spin based on a post on Melodic Mafia. 

Really wasn't expecting much. Tiffany, what on earth. Must be rubbish. 

Turns out she's grown up, her voice is great and it's a super set of pop/rock songs, imo. Sort of in the Robin Beck direction. 

Yeah, that's nice. Am I right in thinking this is the one hit wonder from the 80's who had a massive hit which I forget now, and she appeared on Australian 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' either this or last year?

I'll check it out. I wonder if Shannon Noll is on it at all. If it is the Tiffany I'm thinking of they were jamming in the jungle and spoke of working together. This sounds a hell of a lot better than his last album though... 

14 hours ago, Geoff said:

Yeah, that's nice. Am I right in thinking this is the one hit wonder from the 80's who had a massive hit which I forget now, and she appeared on Australian 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' either this or last year?

That's her except she had five top 40 hits in the US, not just one, including a pair of #1 singles.  Two platinum albums, too.

On 11/16/2018 at 11:50 AM, martinsane said:

And for those that care and all should as red is where it s at, but anyways, she did Playboy as well...

Image result for tiffany playboy

Image result for tiffany playboy

I did see these when I was googling (and in turn ogling) her the other night. Very delicious. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds much better than I expected... With the right songs and choruses, she could easily move into the hard rock area

The opener, 'Worlds Away,' is great, and the rest is solid... but for the most part, that's about it. Solid stuff with a good opening track. Nice full sound, though.