White Widdow - Victory

Stefan

Hi everyone. I’m a lurker and never post but I love this site. I was listening to this band today. They haven’t released anything in 6 years so all signs point to they broke up but I’ve tried researching but I can’t find anything. Does anyone know what happened to them?   Thanks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Hat Trick Swayze said:

Hi everyone. I’m a lurker and never post but I love this site. I was listening to this band today. They haven’t released anything in 6 years so all signs point to they broke up but I’ve tried researching but I can’t find anything. Does anyone know what happened to them?   Thanks

I like the "Youngblood" reference. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hat Trick Swayze said:

Talken to Jules recently, he has no interested resurrecting White Widdow. Him and Xavier a running a bike shop. 

The last drummer, which is not on their any of albums, passed away in 2012.

6 hours ago, Doggy said:

Talken to Jules recently, he has no interested resurrecting White Widdow. Him and Xavier a running a bike shop. 

That sucks

On 6/10/2024 at 3:54 PM, Doggy said:

That’s a bummer, and a surprise. Every interaction I ever had with Jules, he always seemed madly passionate about the music. Would be curious to know what changed, as they seemed to be doing pretty well as White Widdow. 

I know he was with a young lass… I wonder if they had a child or two and he is happy being a family man? 

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

That’s a bummer, and a surprise. Every interaction I ever had with Jules, he always seemed madly passionate about the music. Would be curious to know what changed, as they seemed to be doing pretty well as White Widdow. 

I know he was with a young lass… I wonder if they had a child or two and he is happy being a family man? 

He still loves music

He doesn't talk much his private life, like most musicians are splash all over everywhere.