Odyssey Desperado - Don't Miss The Sunset

Stefan

OD+logo.jpg

From Lions Pride Music:

Odyssey Desperado is a melodic hard rock project started by Odysseas Karapolitis in 2014 in Athens, Greece. His dream was to share the music, the melodies and the ideas he had in his mind with other people.
For achieving this goal he worked with the multi-talented producer Bob Katsionis (Outloud, Firewind ) at Sound Symmetry Studio, also recruited one of the best Greek voices in the genre Manos Fatsis on lead vocals, and the legendary Paul Laine (ex-Danger Danger) on backing vocals.
Four years later, the result of this cooperation has brought in the surface the album "Don't Miss The Sunset, which he signed and will be released on 30 March 2018 by Lions Pride music.

Odyssey Desperado are::
◾Odyssey Desperado - Lead & Rhythm Guitar's
◾Bob Katsionis - Bass Guitar, Keyboards & Programming
◾Manos Fatsis - Lead Vocals
◾Paul Laine - Background Vocals

Mixed & Produced: Bob Katsionis
Mastered by: Nassos Nomikos at Vu Productions Mastering Studio
Recorded at: Sound Symmetry Studio, Athens, Greece.

Connect with Odyssey Desperado:
https://www.facebook.com/OdysseyDesperado

23621975_1926032127410962_83230462447350

Track list:

1) Rush Of The Wave

2) You And Me Against The World

3) Cruisin'

4) Dreams Die hard

5) Can't Live Without You

6) Oasis (In The Desert Of Your Soul

7) Holding On To A Dream

8) Fragile

9) Tomorrow You'll Be Gone

10) Wings Of Silk

17 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Great stuff. My initial interest has been rekindled.

Yeah,has a sort of Wild Rose feel to it,really summery,will keep an eye on this one.

• 2 months later...

Good summery song. Vocals leave a bit to be desired, but it's nice stuff. Lettard is spot on with the Wild Rose comparison, imo. 

Oh, and terrible, terrible band name. :(

On 03/03/2018 at 6:06 AM, Darkstone said:

Another great track, but imagine if Paul Laine was lead vocalist instead of just background vocals. Shame...but still on my list nonetheless. 

This ^^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ordered this direct from Lions Pride upon its release,I know it got delayed a few weeks until 23rd April due to printing issues...but mine has still not arrived in physical form...does anyone know how long a cd should take to get to the UK from Lions Pride?

Haven't received any communication from them since ordering :( 2 weeks today

9 minutes ago, lettard said:

Ordered this direct from Lions Pride upon its release,I know it got delayed a few weeks until 23rd April due to printing issues...but mine has still not arrived in physical form...does anyone know how long a cd should take to get to the UK from Lions Pride?

Haven't received any communication from them since ordering :( 2 weeks today

While I'm not sure of the shipping time you asked about,  I had noticed that NEH Records (online music store located in U.S.) recently pushed back release date to May 18th.

• 5 weeks later...

Picked this up after It eventually arrived from Lions Pride,a really good summery slice of easy listening melodic rock,recommended :)

• 1 month later...

This one's pretty nice. As noted above, very summery. Which is always good. I think the thing that surprised, and pleased me most of all, was the production job. Really nice, strong production job. The songs and lyrics are basic, but there's quite a few I enjoyed here, like 'Rush of the Wave,' 'Cruisin,' 'Oasis (In the Desert of Your Soul),' 'Holding on to a Dream,' 'Fragile Tomorrow' and 'You'll Be Gone.' 

No world beater, but nice. 

• 5 weeks later...

Not a world beating amazing cd by any means but as stated above it has nice feel to it and is just really listenable and yes...summery  :)  a real feel good disc.

Edited by lettard