I Did It !

nyoilers

• 2023 Gold Donors

I just reached 1,000 posts on this site. :banger:

Nothing like tooting your own horn in the morning !

I realize I am now in a very select group of people.i started slowly in single digits,went to double and then triple digits and now I hit the big time.

After this post only 8,999 more to hit the next milestone. :lol:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Still an opening act..... hoping to reach headliner status soon!

remember this date and see how long it takes for you to post 297 more times.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Long way to go!!! What do I win if I hit 1000?

I don't know what you win but it's taken me over 1,000 posts to get a woman to respond to me.I've never been to jail but I'm guessing this is how it feels to be released from prison after 4 years(that's how long I've been a member here). ;)

Long way to go!!! What do I win if I hit 1000?

I don't know what you win but it's taken me over 1,000 posts to get a woman to respond to me.I've never been to jail but I'm guessing this is how it feels to be released from prison after 4 years(that's how long I've been a member here). ;)

:beerbang: awww there does seem to be a sad lack of females on this forum at the moment. Maybe I should start some girly thread topics and see if I can lure some on board.

Then again, most of the topics are pretty gender neutral to be honest and it's not like there's a dearth of women into rock music. Maybe they're just not into talking about it?

Now I'm curious... why aren't there more women on the forum? Do you reckon you guys prefer it that way? I wonder whether/how it would change if there were more of us contributing?

Oh the endless questions!

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'm sure everyone would like more people posting on this site regardless if they're men or women.I think most prefer facebook because people stay on that site longer and it's quicker to respond to someone.I happen to check facebook quite a few times during the day and this site once or twice a day.Sometimes I miss a topic if it isn't the last one commented on in a certain category.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I do believe in general that men give music a higher priority than women.At least in the 21 and over range.I remember driving with my mother in her car when I was growing up and she would let me listen to whatever music I wanted on the radio.Now when I'm driving my daughter in my car I won't let her control the radio.