Multiple covers for the same CD

Since you guys obviously don't have enough to do :D :D...

I've incorporated the ability for multiple versions of cover art for the same CD to be posted (Japanese release different from U.S. release different from German release, etc.; reissue cover art).

You can see an example here: Example

The JavScript will cycle through as many versions as there are, so if you have alternate cover art for discs, go ahead and submit 'em...

(let me know if you think the cycling time is too fast, too slow, or ok).

Thanks,

-Dan

• 5 years later...
  • 12 years later...

All alternate covers from this thread have been added 11-18-20 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

All alternate covers from this thread have been added 09-19-22

• 1 year later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Blonz - S/T (2018 Reissue from Demon Doll Records)

This versions also has 12 tracks. Two versions of “Trouble Child” and an extra song called “Bright Lights, Big City”.

IMG_0069.webp

Edited by headbanger4life

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yeah sorry, love this band, but this is not the band I was a fan of. I recently picked up the two Infinite & Divine albums and they did nothing for me, so it really does not surprise me that this HITC song isnt my cup of tea either.
    • Well, not really a box... 4-fold digipak in slipcover. But, well worthwhile IMO if you're a fan, as it sports a total of 69 tracks (nice!) with 6 of them being new versions and a whopping 22 previously unreleased tracks. Out now: https://girdermusic.com/collections/new-releases-1/products/ken-tamplin-stand-up-and-shout-4-cd-box-set-69-songs-22-unreleased-6-new-version-1   "Stand Up and Shout" is a 69-song, career-spanning box set from Ken Tamplin, a four-time Dove Award winner renowned for his vocal talents, often compared to Lou Gramm, Paul Rodgers, David Coverdale, and his cousin, Sammy Hagar. This new Girder Records release is monster with 69 songs total on a comprehensive 4 CD collection features 22 unreleased tracks never before on CD as well and 6 new exclusive re-sung/re-imagined versions such as the song Borderline, Radio Bikini, Big Bang, In the Brave Days of Old and two more. Additionally, the box set includes a massive  12-page, 3,700-word essay detailing Tamplin's musical history along with an array of memorabilia photos.  69 Songs, Curated by Ken Tamplin featuring many exclusive and previously unreleased tracks 22 Unreleased Tracks 6 New Exclusive Versions 4 Discs Box Set 3700 Word Essay, Complete Ken Tamplin Musical History 12 Page Booklet with Essay and memorabilia photos Collector Sleeve Limited to 300 Copies SPECIAL PRE-ORDER PRICE - SAVE $5 UPC 765105160102 2024 Girder Records GR1197 Release Date July 26, 2024 Ken Tamplin is a distinguished figure in Christian rock music, known for his exceptional vocal range and guitar skills. His musical prowess has led him to be compared to mainstream legends like David Coverdale and his cousin Sammy Hagar. Tamplin's talents extend beyond performance; he's a masterful songwriter, and his work has caught the attention of TV and film producers. He also founded the Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy, a popular YouTube channel with over a million subscribers, where he shares his vocal expertise. Raised in a Christian home, Tamplin's early life was tumultuous, marked by drug use and family struggles. A near-death experience at age twelve and a compelling church encounter at fourteen led him to commit his life to Christ. His musical journey began with the formation of his first band, Revival, and later he joined the professional band Joshua. Tamplin eventually formed the band Shout, which released successful albums like "It Won't Be Long" and "In Your Face," both of which were nominated for Dove Awards. Tamplin's solo career flourished with albums like "An Axe to Grind" and "Soul Survivor," showcasing his versatility across various musical styles. He also contributed to the band Magdallan before returning to his solo work, releasing acclaimed albums such as "Tamplin" and "In the Witness Box." Throughout his career, Tamplin has remained committed to his faith, using his music to share messages of hope and salvation. The release of "Stand Up and Shout" by Girder Music celebrates his extensive and impactful career, featuring many exclusive and unreleased tracks.   DISC ONE 1. Never Stop 2. Winners Or Losers 3. It Won’t Be Long 4. Find A Way 5. Shout 6. Showdown 7. Timeless Love 8. Borderline*   9. When The Love Is Gone 10. Give Me An Answer 11. In Your Face 12. In the Brave Days of Old* 13. Dreams For Sale 14. More Than Kisses 15. When Secrets Cry Out Loud 16. Little Liar (Luci) 17. Media Mania DISC TWO 1. (I’m Gonna) Live Forever 2. Stay By My Side 3. Come And Save Me 4. Livin’ For My Lord 5. Straight Between The Eyes 6. Goin’ Home 7. Never Give Up 8. Not Alone 9. I Hear Cryin’ 10. Holdin’ On/The Chase 11. Dancing On A Volcano 12. Slave Trade 13. Testify 14. Don’t Let The Sky Fall On Me 15. In The Lap Of Legends 16. The Story Of Love 17. God in Heaven* DISC THREE 1. Wake The Nations 2. Sing 3. Falling Houses   4. Big Bang* 5. Radio Bikini* 6. House Of Dreams 7. Feed Me 8. Sing Hallelujiah 9. Strange Fascination 10. Save Me 11. Daughters Of Time 12. When Angels Cry 13. Where Love Is* 14. Caught in the Wonder of You** 15. Still A Mystery** 16. Why Can’t You Understand Me** 17. Believe**   18. When You’re Gone** DISC FOUR 1. Stormbringer** 2. And it Pours** 3. Show me the Way Out** 4. Someone I’ve Got To Be** 5. The Living Years** 6. Kyrie** 7. Broken Wings** 8. No Longer Slaves** 9. I Want to Know what Love Is** 10. I’ll Still be Loving You** 11. Crazy** 12. Everything I Own** 13. Strange** 14. Ordinary World** 15. Mysterious Ways** 16. Ain’t No Sunshine** 17. How Deep is Your Love** ** Previously Unreleased Tracks *  New Exclusive Version
    • Think I only ever heard/have the John Lawton fronted Live Your Life Forever,which I enjoyed...for some reason I never followed up their other material.
    • tbh I was at work and it was on my earbuds...so not that loud either...i'll give it another go in the stereo at the weekend to see if I'm wrong or I missed something...hopefully I did.
    • Listened to this for the first fine in my van  wasn't up loud and there was a lot of background noise in the von, but I was surel was heaving some Def Lepstyle harmonies  will listen in a better environment to see if there is anything to that or if it was just my mind
    • Reissue out September 27th through Metalapolis Records. RE-RELEASE WITH BONUS TRACKS! After the release of the great and successful debut album “Live Your Life Forever“ in 1990, the German Heavy Rock outfit ZAR had to part ways with their renowned singer John Lawton (Ex-URIAH HEEP, ex-LUCIFER’S FRIEND, ex-LES HUMPHRIES SINGERS). Unfortunately, this happened in the middle of the production of their second album. ”Sorted Out“. With the young and very talented singer Thommy Bloch they found their new voice very quick, and the album became a great success in Germany and Asia. 2 years later, in 1993, they recorded the follow-up album “From Welcome…To Goodbye”, which is their masterpiece, their most commercial but also the band’s most mature album. Melodic Metal at its best! It was a big success in central Europe and especially in Japan. The album marks a short-term reunion with their original singer John Lawton on the track “Eagle’s Flight”. Guitarist and mastermind Tommy Clauss gave his vocal debut for ZAR on the Jimi Hendrix Cover “Angel”. “Never So Alone” was a huge hit in the biggest Rock Clubs those days. The original CD version is out of print for nearly 25 years now and it is time for a re-release. The album will be released in the original way. No remastering, no remix, only the way the people loved and still love it. But this time as digipak and with two bonus tracks. The first one is the cover version of the SURVIVOR smash hit “Didn’t Know It was Love and the second one is the instrumental track “Kroda Bushi” with Japanese vibes. “From Welcome…To Goodbye” is a must have if you dig great catchy Metal and if you want to party like in the good ole times!     Okategoriserade
    • Got this yesterday and gave it a listen...not great if i'm honest...his voice is still fine enough...but the songs are not great and for a producer the production is flat and tinny to my ears  disappointing for me.
    • Nah, not for me...they sound like Paramore now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.