04. Crystal
05. Nymphomaniac
06. Sweet Suffer In Pain
07. Riots!!!
08. Share The Space
09. Last Drifter
10. Galaxy Rider
11. The Stinger

New album 'Topless Suicide' out next year.

From FB:

2 new songs, 1 new video and new face and voice of Sleazy RoXxX! Three long months, we have worked, we could go back on November 1!

Because we want you to hear us, we are thinking about free downloading of the two new songs. What do you think? Write some comment,if you want Sleazy into your phones, computers, etc. :-)

For everybody, who like us, please, invite your friends and enemies! It´s goin' to be a big deal! ;-)

www.sleazyroxxx.com

I enjoyed it...but it seemed...what's the word...."monotone"..kinda....no real inflection in the vocals or the song? But it was good nonetheless......

• 4 weeks later...

They're no doubt better than they were a few years ago and whilst Steel Panther are awesome at what they do and should never do otherwise, these guys sounded really terrible trying to go down that route... the most basic straight ahead hard rock route suits them better. Sadly, they will never be anything special as a band, and knowing that will make them better at what they do.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They're no doubt better than they were a few years ago and whilst Steel Panther are awesome at what they do and should never do otherwise, these guys sounded really terrible trying to go down that route... the most basic straight ahead hard rock route suits them better. Sadly, they will never be anything special as a band, and knowing that will make them better at what they do.

I don't know man. What if they recruited Andy Timmons? Then they could compete with Steel Panther? I actually liked the last Sleazy Roxxx cd. It wasn't half bad. Better than the Let's Roll track anyway.

• 2 years later...

Had this and Dangerous Obsession on my list to get to for a while now and just gave this one a listen for the second time.
I had dabbled with them before I wasn't much of a fan. Kind of a Steevie Rachelle vocal style which takes a little bit of getting used to, but I'm starting to dig it
Catch The World
Sweet Suffer In Pain
Last Drifter
Share The Space
Galaxy Rider
are the standouts so far

Glad I have a few albums like this to occupy myself with for the next 6 months or so of corona lock down

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2017 at 1:56 PM, Jacob M. said:
On 12/6/2015 at 10:51 PM, Geoff said:

I don't know man. What if they recruited Andy Timmons? Then they could compete with Steel Panther? I actually liked the last Sleazy Roxxx cd. It wasn't half bad. Better than the Let's Roll track anyway.

Haha, my apologies, I seem to have missed this post. Yes, I'm sure Timmons would make a difference to the positive. These guys have gotten better through the years... Not sure they're at keeper level for me yet, but they pretty much ditched the d-grade Steel Panther rip off route, didn't they? And sound better for it. Not too bad.