High pitch vocals

Monzter

Mr. Trucker, he's also in the group I stayed away from, being those who are just unanimously mentioned regardless of flavor of rock/metal you listen to, I mean he might perhaps be at the top of that list! I mean even if you go by one category or the other, pitch, and voice, Isnt Halford not only on that list? isnt he probably one of the top names on that list? along with Ronnie, and Geoff, and vocalists of that ilk? yeah, at least in my mind he is, perhaps we should run a brand new thread, and clear that list up? what do you think?

I started a similar thread in the General Music Discussion section not long ago, as I thought it would be more appropriate there so as not to limit to a particular music style.

http://www.heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=33569

As this is the AOR and Hard Rock section, I thought putting it in the General section could include Metal singers as well.

My thread was asking for current singers, but no reason a new one can't be started to include music from past history.

I started a similar thread in the General Music Discussion section not long ago, as I thought it would be more appropriate there so as not to limit to a particular music style.

http://www.heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=33569

As this is the AOR and Hard Rock section, I thought putting it in the General section could include Metal singers as well.

My thread was asking for current singers, but no reason a new one can't be started to include music from past history.

I just don't believe i personally can cross contaminate vocalists, styles are just to spastic, I mean you hear Phil from Pantera, if it werent for that 1 Pantera disc, in which he is so greatly ashamed, who would have ever known he had pipes like those, so I think styles make it impossible to truly discern great vocalists, especially current, cause I dont know what country your in, but have you heard some of the shit garbage that is passed as music that comes out in mine? not to many current vocalists in the US who possess any skill let alone singing skill, and that are well known at that, unless your into black, un educated folk, who like to talk over ripped off 70s funk rock samples, or beats they made at their house, with such pure lyrical content as but not limited to, pimpin hoes, slappin bitches, peelin caps back, turning tricks, and other highly edumacated topics like dos be, you'd really have to learn how to separate the better ones of those from each other, so yeah, Im just staying in the good country's, like Germany, Sweden, well Scandi, Japan, Canada, and of course the cream of the list?? Zimbabwe!

Seriously.......Dan made a huge point and now I'm going to add how anyone can speak of GREAT vocalists that have a super high register that kill high pitched vocals......none other than Michael Sweet of Stryper......check out the note he hits at 0:59 of this tune. The greatest fact is that this is a RECENT song....not one from 30 years ago. Dude just kills it..............and......they still fucking rock!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOfLpcVxRv4

Fuck! ok i missed it, theres a killer one, that i completely forgot, good call on Mr.Sweet, thats looking out.

1. Lighten the fuck up.

2. Learn how to use paragraphs. Jesus H. Christ.

Dan, were you speaking at me? you never made known if you meant me or not? 1. Im not un-lightened, I dont understand what you are gettting at?? I'm loving hearing all these killer vocalists, and wish I could be on this page forever, so how I seem to be rubbing you wrong you'll have to tell me?

2. my spelling and punctuation issues continue for the same reason they have for many years, if you werent aware of why that is, then perhaps it's something more appropriate for messaging since it's not really something i can help or correct right this moment, i do not enjoy posting shit that is set up and delivered this way, its not forever, and if you go back and look at my old posts, itll confirm what i say, i am absolutely able to construct a well structured sentence, check out my very 1st texts until about 2011, I am fully aware of this problem, and it's also punctuation as well, I have discussed it, not sure when it was, I realize you hate me, and I try to keep it mature, and a little respectful, but theres honestly nothing i can do about the sentence structuring, paragraphs, punctuation right this second, if you'd like to install a word count, or ban me to certain number of paragraphs, as ive said since day 1, i'll do as im told, it's your site, im merely a guest, but theres honestly not a thing I can do about it right now, sorry.

I've replied to your PM, but:

1. I didn't realize that your posting style was due to a medical condition. I apologize for that.

2. I don't hate you. I'm sorry if you got that impression.

3. When I said "lighten up" it had nothing to do with your being enlightened/educated. I meant "lighten up" as in don't be so serious. Your previous post appeared to be yelling at me because I was showcasing high-pitched vocalists that weren't in the musical style you wanted. It seemed a bit like you were lecturing.

I've replied to your PM, but:

1. I didn't realize that your posting style was due to a medical condition. I apologize for that.

2. I don't hate you. I'm sorry if you got that impression.

3. When I said "lighten up" it had nothing to do with your being enlightened/educated. I meant "lighten up" as in don't be so serious. Your previous post appeared to be yelling at me because I was showcasing high-pitched vocalists that weren't in the musical style you wanted. It seemed a bit like you were lecturing.

LOL! Why would I ever yell at the master? I might shoot my mouth off or my finger, but not to the man who could pull the plug on my little stay here, im smarter then that, plus the only one I yell at is that fag Nolan, we good bro, sorry again, and sorry to anyone I rub the wrong way, I mean sorry your rubbed the wrong way by me, not my intent.

• My Little Pony

Nolan. Seriously, how much do we all just hate that guy? lol.

Right? When will he just die, or, at least, leave this site?

I know at least 1 guy on here who likes ya Nolan, G-Off, ok I will get serious a minute, I also enjoy your take on things, don't know about ya all the time, but you seem to be a pretty good dude, u just gotta except that you rode into town shooting the old mouth off, and it wasn't pretty right off the bat, but having that mindset and set of manors, your only gonna attract a select set of peoples to you, Id have to put it as less then desirable, and people like myself,ive turned out to have been wrong about you, I admit it, that dont mean im not gonna fuck with you, hell, your one of the funnest ones to dick with! but by now you know any and everything I say to you, is in good spirits! right? at least I hope you know, if not your just a total fuckin fag!