Straight Oughtta Compton

Leykis101

Jacob, Most american movies or straight oughta the gutter are coming out weekly, everybody else, yall craka azz muda fuckas b trippin, an shit, no wat i sayin? anyways, to the racist from Baltimore, with the skewed statistics, did you know 68% of all statistics are made up! huh? and I'll bet all of you, NO shootings occur at any of the SOC theatre screenings! anyone wanna take me up on the bet?? the rest of you are racists, your probably all Honkys, blacks are cool, and style setters, think of where we would be if it werent for black culture, you'd all be some white muthafuckas still, I think we should have black history month every month, like I tell the many Mexicans I work around, who constantly degrade blacks, then bitch about whites, havent we seen what happens when blacks and mexicans run a country? do we not just have to look at Africa, and Mexico, and ask why are you running over here at record numbers? if you can run the country so well, why are you not running your own?? that will keep them thinking long enough to make a quick escape, not to mention, America has been run by one now for almost 8 years, and I frankly don't see a whole lot of anything as far as progress, at least that was good for me, 8 years and absolutely nothing that has made my life any better, don't think that experiment worked out to well, NEXT!!!

^^^^Boss,yo Boss whats wich chu?

Hey yo, check out dis fuckin guy Aye!

SShheeeeeiiiiitT!

no wat i sayin an shit? shhhiiiiiittttt!! (grab crotch) pull up shirt, to reveal handle of my 22. OF MY DESERT EAGLE!! fucking 22.s and 9mm's, fucking bragging about pussy guns!