These days

Jacob M.

Fuck Jacob, I might have changed my number, this fucking psychotic whore keeps getting ahold of it somehow, I do not know if I changed it since we talked last? I try staying up on keeping you up with my latest numbers, I dont believe I changed it and forgot to tell you, but from the sounds of it, I must have, I will shoot you a text, it will say, SHOOT THE MOON! that will be your que, you will know its me, cool,

@geoff

ah i see buddy, well if eventually you go to Bali, then probably 3 days are enough and you can spend 2 hours watching sunset at Tanah Lot, the view with the high tide is amazing, is like watching a temple floating on the water; and probably score a night at Hanging Gardens Ubud, a secluded place with an amazing infinite pool with a view of the forest; and maybe go from Ubud to watch Lake Kintamani from a far and sipping Bali Coffee (which I think is amazing!).

The Kuta/Legian area is over-crowded but there's one good surfing beach which has many Australian too there, I forgot the name of the beach, and go for some local foods for a night.

From Bali, there are several options too, you can cross to Lombok, which has quieter beaches, or maybe if you like mountain, you can go to Malang and from there, climb to Bromo, the sunrise view is stunning :)

Cool, thanks for the tips, man. Lombok was always where I was looking at, in terms of affordability and being relatively quiet compared to Bali itself. A nice place to start getting further away from the mainland...

Jacob, I thought you hated me cause of the advise I was giving you about girls, dude it's so simple, I learned it so young, and it's saved me so much drama and heartache, and anytime I stray from it, I am quickly taught a lesson, and shown why I adhear to it, I never get hurt, or feel rejected, cause I dont let myself, I see it like this, and you should know from your recent travels, dude there are so many ho's out there, more then you'll ever know, if I do not immediately get the attention I seek, I quickly move on, it's very easy to tell, I used to fall in love, then be crushed cause I'd be put into tthe friends category, or just get blown off all together, the numbers are on our side bro, we just get stuck on one bitch and there we sit, you gotta figure, for all the trim out there, even us ugly fuckers have good odds, you can sense a chicks intentions as quick as they can give them to us, if it's not there, drop it and move on, you'll never be rejected, and you'll meet countless women, you might even find a couple cool ones!!

Holy fuck. I am pissed right now. Last night out of nowhere I got a message from said girl. On my way to work she sent a message asking me if I was going to be there. I replied and walked in. I get near the entrance to the backroom and I find her there. Of course everyone else does too so I barely get to say anything. I can't remember why, but I said "This place sucks." She said "You just now figured that out?" I looked up and saw my manager (the good one) headed my way. I said "I'll have to tell you about it later." They looked up and saw what I saw. They started laughing. I headed in and toward the time clock so I wouldn't be late. In that short time of the meeting she was gone. What am I to make of this? Why would she ask me if I'm going to be there and disappear as quickly as I find her? I don't get it.