5. Intro: The Orion Nebula
6. PLANETS COLLiDE
7. Intro: Oslo, Norway
8. X.i. THiNG
9. Intro: Moscow, Russia
10. BOYFRiEND (SHA-LA-LA)
11. Intro: Backstreet Island - The Night Before
12. DEVOLiCiOUS BOYS
13. Outro: The Sex Tapes / ...over & motherfucking out!

This is straight out of 80's Sunset Strip(music/style wise). Different singer would make this good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Disc is here, as mentioned above official release is in March and If I was you I'd get after a copy.

The new video comes out Monday the 9th for Bladerunner (Tokyo Nights).

For the record I am REALLY digging this disc. Chris has a Punk & Beligerant era Kory Clark to his swagger and vox and the band has some sweat ass gang vox and are spot on musically.

Here is an older cut, equally as good!

• 2 months later...

Love the music & I was expecting worse from the vocalist based on everyone's comments. This would be must have with a better singer but I can live with him.

Might be just me but on first glance, they come across as trying too hard. Their look & lame stage names made me think they were a parody group. Don't much care for the band name either. Certainly provocative but with the same negative connotations you'd garner from calling your band the Pedophiles. Just my opinion.

Glad I checked them out though. I like it.

• 1 month later...

For fun since, well never mind, here is my review of this album.

Suicide Bombers-The Sex Tapes
Label: Independent
Release date: March 2nd 2015
Chris Damien Doll-The Sleaze Fuhrer-Lead Vocals & Guitar
Lazy Leather-The Sex Gunslinger-Lead Guitar & Backing Vocals
C. Slim-The Thunder Mechanic-Bass & Backing Vocals
T-Bone-The Outlaw Groover-Drums

1. Intro: The Sex Tapes / Tokyo, Japan - Midnight
2. BLADERUNNER (TOKYO NiGHTS)
3. Intro: Los Angeles, California, USA - 21:20
4. iKiLL (SUiCiDE ROMEO
5. Intro: The Orion Nebula - 06:15
6. PLANETS COLLiDE
7. Intro: Oslo, Norway - 19:32
8. X.i. THiNG
9. Intro: Moscow, Russia - 11:59
12. DEVOLiCiOUS BOYS

I can't believe that there are bands out there that can have a full length out since 2012 and now a truly kick ass EP just out March 2ndthat the majority of us haven't any clue to.?! Yes they are on the other side of the world from me. Sure the releases are totally DIY, but damn why oh why can't we just get all these mofo's heard? Oh right, I guess that's what we are doing here...

Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. I introduce to you the newest, greatest and the sleaziest hard rock band in the known free and not so free world the Suicide Bombers. Hailing from Oslo Norway and dripping with swagger, sex appeal and more talent then a body has a right to have the sleaze merchants in the Suicide Bombers deliver and deliver in spades with The Sex Tapes. The Sex Tapes is as tight and perfect an EP as any other I have heard. And not only do the 6 tracks drag you through the mire and leave you begging for more (so much more), but the mastermind behind the Bombers, Chris Damien Doll ups the bloody ante and says fuck it, lets not only blow away the masses with a killer EP, but lets toss in between each track poignant dialogue's that make this lil' EP bloody epic! A be damned concept EP! I know right freakin' on!

The lead of track Blade Runner (Tokyo Nights) opens this can of hard rockin' whoop ass and just sets the tempo for what's to come, a sleaze driven, arena rocking anthemic tome with the gumption to move mountains. I kid you not. I Kill (Suicide Romeo) is hands down my fave on the disc. Chris comes on sounding like a uber pissed off Kory Clark (which is ironic since I think KC is just plain pissed off, but that's another story...), Space Aged Playboys/Warrior Soul incantor and the band follows suit just pummeling you with this fist pumping head swinging ditty! Chris and company forge forward with Planets Collide another serious rocker that has a gritty Sunset Boulevard feel about circa 1987. Chris throws down in a Taime Down, Stephen Pearcy vox styling and the boys just enhance what he's laying down with a killer hook and chorus. Not only on this track, but Lazy is a guitarists guitarist. Creating a barage of hooks and lead fills that accentuate the fervor that is being created. He's damn good. XI Thing is up next and this track does not let up what has already been started pure sleazy hard rockin', fist bangin' goodness. Of course this one is just dripping with sexiness as Chris belts out "I'm never late for a play date!" The band is relentless and you can't help wonder what is possessing these SOB's? But wait. What's this? Boyfriend (Sha-La-La). Huh. Chris and the bomber boys throw a good ole' Poison fueled, Pretty Boy Floyd sprinkled mid-tempo ballad-esque number on us. Nice. A really great tune. Lastly, but certainly not least for anything is Devolicious Boys, the lead off video, is another Faster Pussycat-like rocker with some more tasty guitar work from Lazy, and a primal core rhythm again that swaddles the senses in an oh so tasty aural blanket... thank you C. Slim and T-Bone.

The guys in the Suicide Bombers certainly aren't messing about here kiddies. They are on tap to be and I quote "the most explosive band in history" and I concur. I desperately need to backtrack in the catalog and get the 2012 full length Criminal Record and ultimately, even though The Sex Tapes is so new its still warm, I am anxiously awaiting what the deviliciously demented musical genius Chris and his merry mates churn up next. Cheers boys!

For fun since, well never mind, here is my review of this album.

Suicide Bombers-The Sex Tapes

Label: Independent

Release date: March 2nd 2015

Chris Damien Doll-The Sleaze Fuhrer-Lead Vocals & Guitar

Lazy Leather-The Sex Gunslinger-Lead Guitar & Backing Vocals

C. Slim-The Thunder Mechanic-Bass & Backing Vocals

T-Bone-The Outlaw Groover-Drums

1. Intro: The Sex Tapes / Tokyo, Japan - Midnight

2. BLADERUNNER (TOKYO NiGHTS)

3. Intro: Los Angeles, California, USA - 21:20

4. iKiLL (SUiCiDE ROMEO

5. Intro: The Orion Nebula - 06:15

6. PLANETS COLLiDE

7. Intro: Oslo, Norway - 19:32

8. X.i. THiNG

9. Intro: Moscow, Russia - 11:59

12. DEVOLiCiOUS BOYS

I can't believe that there are bands out there that can have a full length out since 2012 and now a truly kick ass EP just out March 2ndthat the majority of us haven't any clue to.?! Yes they are on the other side of the world from me. Sure the releases are totally DIY, but damn why oh why can't we just get all these mofo's heard? Oh right, I guess that's what we are doing here...

Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. I introduce to you the newest, greatest and the sleaziest hard rock band in the known free and not so free world the Suicide Bombers. Hailing from Oslo Norway and dripping with swagger, sex appeal and more talent then a body has a right to have the sleaze merchants in the Suicide Bombers deliver and deliver in spades with The Sex Tapes. The Sex Tapes is as tight and perfect an EP as any other I have heard. And not only do the 6 tracks drag you through the mire and leave you begging for more (so much more), but the mastermind behind the Bombers, Chris Damien Doll ups the bloody ante and says fuck it, lets not only blow away the masses with a killer EP, but lets toss in between each track poignant dialogue's that make this lil' EP bloody epic! A be damned concept EP! I know right freakin' on!

The lead of track Blade Runner (Tokyo Nights) opens this can of hard rockin' whoop ass and just sets the tempo for what's to come, a sleaze driven, arena rocking anthemic tome with the gumption to move mountains. I kid you not. I Kill (Suicide Romeo) is hands down my fave on the disc. Chris comes on sounding like a uber pissed off Kory Clark (which is ironic since I think KC is just plain pissed off, but that's another story...), Space Aged Playboys/Warrior Soul incantor and the band follows suit just pummeling you with this fist pumping head swinging ditty! Chris and company forge forward with Planets Collide another serious rocker that has a gritty Sunset Boulevard feel about circa 1987. Chris throws down in a Taime Down, Stephen Pearcy vox styling and the boys just enhance what he's laying down with a killer hook and chorus. Not only on this track, but Lazy is a guitarists guitarist. Creating a barage of hooks and lead fills that accentuate the fervor that is being created. He's damn good. XI Thing is up next and this track does not let up what has already been started pure sleazy hard rockin', fist bangin' goodness. Of course this one is just dripping with sexiness as Chris belts out "I'm never late for a play date!" The band is relentless and you can't help wonder what is possessing these SOB's? But wait. What's this? Boyfriend (Sha-La-La). Huh. Chris and the bomber boys throw a good ole' Poison fueled, Pretty Boy Floyd sprinkled mid-tempo ballad-esque number on us. Nice. A really great tune. Lastly, but certainly not least for anything is Devolicious Boys, the lead off video, is another Faster Pussycat-like rocker with some more tasty guitar work from Lazy, and a primal core rhythm again that swaddles the senses in an oh so tasty aural blanket... thank you C. Slim and T-Bone.

The guys in the Suicide Bombers certainly aren't messing about here kiddies. They are on tap to be and I quote "the most explosive band in history" and I concur. I desperately need to backtrack in the catalog and get the 2012 full length Criminal Record and ultimately, even though The Sex Tapes is so new its still warm, I am anxiously awaiting what the deviliciously demented musical genius Chris and his merry mates churn up next. Cheers boys!

That "Bladerunner (Tokyo Nights)" is a really good tune. Checked out your favourite "I Kill (Suicide Romeo)" and agree that it's very Warrior Soul, but I found it really ... basic. "Planets Collide" did nothing for me either. Think it will be a one-track download for me.

Modest too - "the most explosive band in history"! :rolleyes:

^ Tongue firmly planted in their collective cheeks I recon as the band name implies explosive things... :)

Glad you were able to find some redeeming qualities with the release. The earlier release is quite similar and even though the consensus it to dismiss Chris' "voice" I find that his brand of vocal rather nice and it certainly fits the music.