Terra Nova - Reinvent Yourself

Stefan

14034796_1017503701680498_34554371130242

From numberonemusic.com:

Hi all,
soon we will announce the release date for our new album Reinvent Yourself. As you have noticed these are the first eleven songs in the playlist. (song 11 will be the Japan exclusive track).
We would like to shoot a video (or more) for the album. Let us know which song you would like to see as a music video. Also: you can also help us via www.sellaband.com/terranovavideofundraiser to raise enough money for it and get in return an album download plus the music video.

Fred / Terra Nova

Samples: http://www.numberonemusic.com/terranova

www.facebook.com/terranovapage

10842008_694939440603594_434472565700490

Tracks:

Meltdown

Shadow Man

Broken Promises

Jenna

Rock Army

Reinvent Yourself

Expectations

Reincarnation

The Freeway To Our Destiny

Till The End

Love Of My Life - Acoustic version (Japanese bonus)

• My Little Pony

1980100_694938980603640_4730648142585651

Looks like Wolfpakk has some competition for "Best Promo Shot." Seriously, what the hell is that Eddie Trunk-looking bastard doing?

'Livin' It Up' was a terrific album and one of the best albums the now defunct Now & Then label ever released.Since then it's been a bit up and down in the quality department, although 'Escape' was a pretty good album overall. Will keep an eye out on this one.

1980100_694938980603640_4730648142585651

Looks like Wolfpakk has some competition for "Best Promo Shot." Seriously, what the hell is that Eddie Trunk-looking bastard doing?

That shot is hilarious. It looks like a photographer got the 3 guys on the left into the studio and told them all to look stupidly at separate dots on the wall. And then he text messaged the guy on the right's wife and asked her to get a photo of her husband on her iPhone and send it across. So while he was washing the dishes she asked him to turn around and smile and thus this photo on the right came to life. Then she text messaged it to the original photographer of the 3 stupid looking guys, and he photoshopped the dish washing guy into the shot and there you have it. Terra Nova's latest promo photo!

Anyway, let's just be honest. That song is shit. I like about 10 songs in the Terra Nova catalogue, but they are extremely patchy - MASSIVELY patchy, and their lyrics are horrible, from their first to last album. I still maintain a slight interest them in them because 'Once bitten twice shy' and 'Wild thing' are two classic songs, but they're really not a good band and I'm expecting this to be in the bottom 30% of albums released in melodic rock / AOR in 2015. Just being honest...

• 1 month later...

I am hoping the new Terra Nova will not be a disapointment :)

If your expectations are realistic (read: low) then I'm sure they will not disappoint. I don't mind that new song. Not bad. Not amazing, but not bad.

• 2 years later...