Jorn Lande & Trond Holter (Wig Wam) - Dracula: Swing Of Death

Stefan

• My Little Pony

Remember when Myspace was a thing?

Shit, this is from 2009? No wonder Wig Wam split. These guys had been drifting apart for a while.

I like that tune, and I can picture Jorn Lande all over it.

• My Little Pony

there are 2 other tunes on that page. both Great.

What?

I should admit, even back when Myspace was relevant, I never knew how to use the site.

I can't get anything to play on myspace, but I'm not liking the vibe surrounding this one. Will wait for the music, though.

I can't get anything to play on myspace, but I'm not liking the vibe surrounding this one. Will wait for the music, though.

if you refresh the page the songs are on, they will Play. i sometimes have to do that, but they are still playing.

A little info about the Swing of Death album .

The Scream magazine have interviewed Trond Holter .

There he tells that the idea about this project started inn 2010 and didn't get momentum until Jorn Lande get involved .

The album is based on Bram Stoker's Dracula .

Playing on the album is :

Trond Holter guitar , Jorn Lande Vocals, Per Morten Bergseth Drums, Bernt Jansen Bass, Lena Fløytmoen is the voice of Mina .

Name of the songs :

1.Hands of your God.
2.Walking on water.
3.Swing of Death.
4.Masquerade Ball.
5.Save Me.
6.River of Tears.
7.Queen of the Dead.
8.Into the Dark.
9.True Love, through Blood.( instrumental )
10.Under The King.

Trond says that they are planning a video to walking on water first .

For the whole interview buy the scream magazine .
Their website http://www.screammagazine.com/scream2014/

Big chorus, but I hate the verses. Not sure this project will be for me at all...

This looks utterly awful...

haven't heard a single note...... yet your mind is already made up. :) lmao.

I dont need to hear anything when i say that a picture looks awful.

• 2 weeks later...

Hes got such an amazing vocal.....why does he keep recording such bollocks?

My thoughts exactly.

Backed. The Allen/Lande project is the only source of good music he's participated in since probably his second solo album.

The only albums i truly like with Jorn are -

Millenium debut (his best imo)

Worldchanger (easily his best solo album....by a country mile)

The Battle (debut Allen/Lande is still light years ahead of the other 3)

Oh, and he is f embarrassment live........pointing at everyone in the crowd like Alvin Stardust (RIP).

Wow, you guys are being a bit harsh on poor old Jorn. Personally I only really liked Millennium - Hourglass and most of the first Masterplan.... oh and he stole the show on koztev's nostradameus. He has an amazing voice!

Still you can't fault the guy. He puts a lot of material out in a variety of genres. Quality of songs is just not there imo

I loved Millennium, all the Allen/Lande discs and his second solo album. Sadly that's about it. I admit he has a great voice, but there's not much point putting out a million discs if most suck. Like they say in the movies; quality over quantity.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Hellfuel

Jorn is simply the one of the greatest. The "Out of every nation" album is one om my favourite records.

To me it's a mistake to not understand and appreciate the greatness of Jorn! This man has delivered tons of great music and vocal performances ;)