White Stallion (Sydney)

Stefan

White-Stallion-Sunset-Strip.jpg

From unsignedbandnetwork.com:

No compromise straight out balls to the wall rock.

Born from the worlds greatest rock stars who lived in music’s golden age, White Stallion channels the essence of rock, glam and hair metal to create songs that cover deep meaningful issues such as partying, rocking and everything 80s.

Their range, song writing and talent is undeniable creating global attention. Radio stations throughout the world have White Stallion on constant rotation and with there latest single release Livin High featuring Brian Titchy (ex Whitesnake, Billy Idol and Slash) playing drums on the track its easy to see why.

With an incredible live show White Stallion are taking the live scene by storm, attracting the attention of Paul Laine (ex Danger Danger vocalist) and securing the opening slot for his recent Australian tour.

White Stallion have officially brought back the days of long hair and good times.

https://www.facebook.com/whitestallionrock

Spot on, Dan.........Stefan...you're doin' an amazing job of finding new bands! Thx!

• 4 weeks later...

Paul Laine toured Australia?????!!!! What the fuck? When did that happen and did any of the Aussie dudes here know and why didn't you come to my house and tell me? Did he play stuff from 'Stick it in your ear?'

Anyway, these guys sound okay. Not exactly overly exciting, but the 2nd song is cool and they sound solid.

Paul Laine toured Australia?????!!!! What the fuck? When did that happen and did any of the Aussie dudes here know and why didn't you come to my house and tell me? Did he play stuff from 'Stick it in your ear?'

Anyway, these guys sound okay. Not exactly overly exciting, but the 2nd song is cool and they sound solid.

Yeh it was last year i think? Noone went from memory.

I saw a set list somewhere and it was basically all songs from 'Stick it in your ear.' Made me want to cry, that I missed that.