Reissues (with bonus material)

Stefan

Bad Reputation are reissuing the Dreams self titled cd...dunno when but its a double cd, a 2nd cd with material that isn't on my AOR Heaven Classix version...

DREAMS - DREAMS (2CD's)

DRIVE YOU CRAZY

THE FEAR OF BEING ALONE

(DOES IT FEEL) LIKE YOU WANT IT TO

DO YOU FEEL FOR ME

LIVIN’ IN ANOTHER WORLD

FEELS LIKE I’M IN LOVE

RUN

ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU

COMING DOWN ON ME

SOMETHING I NEED

LOVIN’  YOU AIN’T ENOUGH

LIVIN’ IN ANOTHER WORLD

CD 2

PICKIN’ UP THE PIECES

BACK WITH YOU

TELL ME

FEELS LIKE I’M IN LOVE

DOIN’T IT MY WAY

SUMMER NIGHTS

SHOULD’VE KNOWN FROM THE START

DON’T WANT TO FALL IN LOVE

WHEN I’M WITH YOU

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sci-fi makes you aroused? Sorry, I mean excited? I like it too.

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
6 hours ago, Thomas/Coastline said:

Sci-fi makes you aroused? Sorry, I mean excited? I like it too.

Oh, you also like Star Whores? I mean, Fuck Wars? Sorry, I mean to say, you also like Battle Beyond the Stars?

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/9/2023 at 7:46 AM, lettard said:

Bad Reputation are reissuing the Dreams self titled cd...dunno when but its a double cd, a 2nd cd with material that isn't on my AOR Heaven Classix version...

DREAMS - DREAMS (2CD's)

DRIVE YOU CRAZY

THE FEAR OF BEING ALONE

(DOES IT FEEL) LIKE YOU WANT IT TO

DO YOU FEEL FOR ME

LIVIN’ IN ANOTHER WORLD

FEELS LIKE I’M IN LOVE

RUN

ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU

COMING DOWN ON ME

SOMETHING I NEED

LOVIN’  YOU AIN’T ENOUGH

LIVIN’ IN ANOTHER WORLD

CD 2

PICKIN’ UP THE PIECES

BACK WITH YOU

TELL ME

FEELS LIKE I’M IN LOVE

DOIN’T IT MY WAY

SUMMER NIGHTS

SHOULD’VE KNOWN FROM THE START

DON’T WANT TO FALL IN LOVE

WHEN I’M WITH YOU

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Kiss Of The Gypsy - self titled + 6 bonus tracks Bad Reputation Remaster 28th Feb '24

1. Whatever It Takes

2. Blind For Love

3. Easy Doest It

4. Take This Old Heart

5. Infatuation

6. From The Dirt

7. Keep your Distance

8. No Prize For The Loser

9. Comin' Back

10. Promised Land

Bonus Tracks

11. Light Of Day

12. Always in My Heart

13. Straight Talk

14. Tough Enough

15. Infatuation (Extended Mix)

16. Easy Does It (Acoustic Version)

image.thumb.png.ecd1cace62df49a35ed14ec85f012a4b.png

15 hours ago, lettard said:

Kiss Of The Gypsy - self titled + 6 bonus tracks Bad Reputation Remaster 28th Feb '24

1. Whatever It Takes

2. Blind For Love

3. Easy Doest It

4. Take This Old Heart

5. Infatuation

6. From The Dirt

7. Keep your Distance

8. No Prize For The Loser

9. Comin' Back

10. Promised Land

Bonus Tracks

11. Light Of Day

12. Always in My Heart

13. Straight Talk

14. Tough Enough

15. Infatuation (Extended Mix)

16. Easy Does It (Acoustic Version)

image.thumb.png.ecd1cace62df49a35ed14ec85f012a4b.png

Strange album to reissue. I picked it up years ago (and have one of their singles somewhere) and it's pretty much always been cheap as chips to buy. Can't imagine there is much demand for a reissue.

• 2 months later...

More to come from Bad Reputation...April 19th..

Deadringer - Electrocution Of The Heart (1989)

[Deadringer Electrocution of the Heart Album Cover]

Everybody rock
When you’re in you’re in
Love’s a killer
Secret eyes
Balls out
Summa cum loud
Double talk
Dangerous love
Bring on the night
Unsung heroes

Bonus track

Unsung heroes (Remix)

Outlaw Blood - S/t (1991)

[Outlaw Blood Outlaw Blood Album Cover]

TOWER OF LOVE
BODY & SOUL
LAST ACT
SINK MY TEETH
EVERY DAY I DIE
SOUL REVIVAL
I’M IN SHOCK
RED HOT ‘N’ BLUE
SLAVE TO LOVE
FALL THRU THE CRACKS
HOLLYWOOD BABYLON

and on 28th May...

Flame - s/t & Blaze (2cd) (1989/1992)

Flame Blaze Album Cover [Flame Flame Album Cover]

CD 1. FLAME - Flame
1.    Razor Blade Road (Prelude)
2.    Rain
3.    Electraglide
4.    Wild One
5.    Don’t Look Down
6.    Wonderland
7.    Shelter You
8.    If You Had A Heart
9.    Never Say Die
10.    Ball And Chain
11.    Blood For Blood
12.    Desperate Heart
13.    Automatic
14.    Razor Blade Road (Reprise)

CD 2.  Flame - Blaze
1.    Lorelei
2.    Ride
3.    Ball & Chain
4.    New Love
5.    Givin’ Me Lies
6.    Get It All
7.    Automatic
8.    Fascination Touch
9.    Bound n Tied
10.    Freight Train
11.    Don’t Look Down

Edited by lettard

Have to say that I'm a little excited to get Remasters of the Flame discs :) love them...the other ain't too shabby either mind :drink:

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 12:37 AM, Dead Planet said:

Even though I already own the CD's, I'm glad somebody has finally uploaded them online; this will make it so much easier for me to show it to friends. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Vanity Music Group/ 20th Century Music are reissuing a couple people may be interested it?

Defcon - Time Waits For No One (2cd)

image.jpeg.046bed1b26adc16d24aa3ec141c06738.jpeg

Midwest Hard rockers Defcon originated in Ohio prior to moving to - and taking over - the Chicago rock scene in the late 80s. With a rabid local following, the quartet built up an international fanbase through reviews in fanzines across the globe and the tape trading "network" around the world.
This release consists of two discs, the original, remastered version of 'Time Waits For No One' as well as eight additional songs.

TRACKLISTING:

DISC ONE:
01 - Time Waits For No One
02 - Into The Night
03 - One Last Time
04 - How Close
05 - My Time To Fly
06 - Never Too Far Away
07 - Rock Me
08 - Wish It Was You
09 - All Your Love
10 - Hold On

DISC TWO:
01 - What You're Hungry For
02 - I Know How to Rock
03 - Cold Hearted
04 - Don't Stop the Lovin'
05 - All Night Long
06 - Hard, Loud & Heavy
07 - Rock N' Roll Machine (Live)
08 - Down the Road (Live)

Teeze -

image.jpeg.a7dd8525c020b9da02b031e1877e6571.jpeg

New Jersey and Pennsylvania didn't stand a chance when it came to mid eighties shock rockers Teeze. The raggedy glam rock quintet simply took over every city they marched into and took very few prisoners. Just when you thought things couldn't be more over the top, the members of Teeze were more tan happy to prove you wrong.
They had it all and then some but maybe the major labels were a little too afraid of them? Who knows but the band's popularity and success proved them all wrong.
This reissue includes three bonus tracks never heard before unless you happened to be in the band's inner circle.

TRACKLISTING:

01 - Party Hardy
02 - Midnight Madness
03 - When The Moon Is Full
04 - Looking For Action
05 - Hellraiser
06 - Somewhere Someway
07 - Leave Me To Burn
08 - Going Away
09 - On The Run
10 - Crank It Up
11 - Loud and Proud (Bonus Track)
12 - Screaming in the 80's (Bonus Track)
13 - You're Not Meant for Me (Bonus Track)

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, lettard said:

Vanity Music Group/ 20th Century Music are reissuing a couple people may be interested it?

Defcon - Time Waits For No One (2cd)

image.jpeg.046bed1b26adc16d24aa3ec141c06738.jpeg

Midwest Hard rockers Defcon originated in Ohio prior to moving to - and taking over - the Chicago rock scene in the late 80s. With a rabid local following, the quartet built up an international fanbase through reviews in fanzines across the globe and the tape trading "network" around the world.
This release consists of two discs, the original, remastered version of 'Time Waits For No One' as well as eight additional songs.

TRACKLISTING:

DISC ONE:
01 - Time Waits For No One
02 - Into The Night
03 - One Last Time
04 - How Close
05 - My Time To Fly
06 - Never Too Far Away
07 - Rock Me
08 - Wish It Was You
09 - All Your Love
10 - Hold On

DISC TWO:
01 - What You're Hungry For
02 - I Know How to Rock
03 - Cold Hearted
04 - Don't Stop the Lovin'
05 - All Night Long
06 - Hard, Loud & Heavy
07 - Rock N' Roll Machine (Live)
08 - Down the Road (Live)

Teeze -

image.jpeg.a7dd8525c020b9da02b031e1877e6571.jpeg

New Jersey and Pennsylvania didn't stand a chance when it came to mid eighties shock rockers Teeze. The raggedy glam rock quintet simply took over every city they marched into and took very few prisoners. Just when you thought things couldn't be more over the top, the members of Teeze were more tan happy to prove you wrong.
They had it all and then some but maybe the major labels were a little too afraid of them? Who knows but the band's popularity and success proved them all wrong.
This reissue includes three bonus tracks never heard before unless you happened to be in the band's inner circle.

TRACKLISTING:

01 - Party Hardy
02 - Midnight Madness
03 - When The Moon Is Full
04 - Looking For Action
05 - Hellraiser
06 - Somewhere Someway
07 - Leave Me To Burn
08 - Going Away
09 - On The Run
10 - Crank It Up
11 - Loud and Proud (Bonus Track)
12 - Screaming in the 80's (Bonus Track)
13 - You're Not Meant for Me (Bonus Track)

Both of these are interesting. I'll have to check 'em out. 

One recent reissue I think is worth skipping (I know I did) is the 40th anniversary reissue of Stay Hungry by Twisted Sister.

The two "bonus tracks" were already available years ago on the second Club Daze album as bonus studio tracks, and the live CD is ok if you like live discs, but there is already a load of TS live stuff out there (stick to the Hammersmith release).

The 25th anniversary reissue from 2009 was far superior and is the one you need to go for if you want a plethora of decent to great extras. It features a whole disc of unreleased songs and demos, plus one totally new song "30".

It can still be picked up pretty cheap as well.