Reissues (with bonus material)

Stefan

Coming 4th May 2022 from Bad Reputation...

HURRICANE - SLAVE TO THE THRILL]

HURRICANE

Hurricane is an American heavy metal band formed in 1983, originally featuring current Foreigner lead vocalist Kelly Hansen (vocals/rhythm guitar), Robert Sarzo (guitar), Tony Cavazo (bass), and Jay Schellen (drums). Cavazo and Sarzo are the younger brothers of Quiet Riot's Carlos Cavazo and Rudy Sarzo.

Quiet Riot's Kevin DuBrow introduced Robert Sarzo and Tony Cavazo in the early 1980s. After deciding to form a band, Sarzo and Cavazo recruited singer Kelly Hansen, drummer Jay Schellen and guitarist Michael Guy. With little label interest, the band decided to release an album themselves, Take What You Want. The album and constant touring led to them getting a major label deal. In 1986 and 1987, they opened for Stryper on their To Hell with the Devil album tour. They were soon signed to Enigma Records, the same label as Stryper. They also opened for Gary Moore's 1987 US tour.  In 1988, the band released their major label debut album, Over the Edge. Propelled by a powerful, yet melodic heavy metal sound, the album made #92 on the US album charts and featured a cover of Alice Cooper's "I'm Eighteen," as well as the band's most successful song, the Jeff Jones-penned "I'm on to You." The title track, "Over the Edge", was also released as a single. In 1989, Sarzo left the group and was replaced by ex-Lion guitarist, Doug Aldrich. This lineup recorded the album Slave to the Thrill, which was released in 1990. With their third offering, Hurricane provides us with arguably their best effort. Filled with the hooky, highly infectious melodies that beg you to sing along with them, Slave To The Thrill is an album that could easily define the term hair metal band. Led by the dramatic vocals of Kelly Hansen, you will quickly be taken back to the days of groups like Whitesnake and Foreigner. Not surprising, Kelly would join the group Foreigner after the break-up of Hurricane, as a replacement for Lou Gramm. Doug Aldrich ‘s riffs and licks combined with Kelly Hansen’s vocals, Jay Schellen’s drums, and Tony Cavazo’s bass, it was obvious this was an off-the-charts outing. Opener “Reign of Love” solidifies that within seconds, it’s a hell of a way to kick things off. “Next To You” has this riff that melts all defenses, and Hansen sings his ass off. “Young Man” is Aldrich’s show from start to finish, and an anthem for rebellion. The sexy groove of “Dance Little Sister” is no accident; the band knew exactly what they were doing and it shows. This brings us to one of all-time favorite ballads in the world, “Don’t Wanna Dream” where the chorus is absolutely beautiful. “Temptation”, “10,000 Years” let Aldrich once again comes up with some killer guitar sounds. After a short interlude comes “In the Fire” with a bluesy riff and Let Is Slide, an absolute great swamp-boogie. A slick bass groove permeates “Lock me Up” and is only accented further by Aldrich’s six-string magic once again. The record concludes with hellraiser and barnburner “Smiles Like a Child”. Overall though, Slave to the Thrill from HURRICANE still stands as one of the best albums from the period of hair metal.

The album's relative lack of success could be attributed to changing musical climates. Shortly after the release of this album, Aldrich moved on to Bad Moon Rising

Slave to the thrill is one that has everything that a fan of this type of music would ever want.

REIGN OF LOVE

NEXT TO YOU

YOUNG MAN

DANCE LITTLE SISTER

DON’T WANNA DREAM

TEMPTATION

10.000 YEARS

IN THE FIRE

LET IT SLIDE

LOCK ME UP

SMILES LIKE A CHILD

BONUS TRACKS 

I’M EIGHTEEN (Live)

LITTLE SISTER (Edit)

• Like 1

And another from Bad Reputation on 31st March...

BEAU NASTY -DIRTY BUT WELL DRESSED

BEAU NASTY

The rock is beginning to roll for Beau Nasty ! The L.A-based hard rock band has just released its WTG debut album, Dirty But Well Dressed, featuring the premier radio track and video, “Shake It”. Beginning November 10, 1989, Beau Nasty will undertake their first national tour, supporting Loverboy.

Beau Nasty is comprised of five strong and distinctive personalities, all hand-picked by lead vocalist Mark Anthony Fretz: Brian young and George Bernhardt on guitars, Doug Baker on bass, and drummer Mike Terrana. In this chain, says mark, there are no weak links: “When I got Beau Nasty together, I chose the best musicians I had ever played with. Beau Nasty now represents everything I’ll ever need”.

Dirty but Well-Dressed contains ten tough tunes, eight of them written by members of Beau Nasty; there’s also a swaggering cover of The Clovers’ 1959 classic, “Love Potion #9”. Dirty But Well-Dressed was produced by Paul Winger, with Beau Hill as executive producer. The razor-sharp mix was done by Steve Thompson and Michael Barbiero, best known for their work with Guns ‘N’ Roses and Alice Cooper. Beau Nasty’s “Shake It” video is a powerful performance piece with attitude to spare, directed by Jeff Zimmerman (who’s worked with Bon Jovi, Motley Crue and Prince, among others)

SHAKE IT

GOODBYE ROSIE

GIMME LOVIN’

PARADISE IN THE SAND

DIRTY, BUT WELL DRESSED

LOVE TO THE BONE

GEMINI

PIECE OF THE ACTION

MAKE A WISH

LOVE POTION #9

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

BANGALORE-CHOIR-All-Or-Nothing-The-Compl

CD1 : On Target +8
01 – Angel in Black
02 – Loaded Gun
03 – If the Good Die Young
04 – Doin’ the Dance
05 – Hold on to You
06 – All or Nothin’
07 – Slippin’ Away
08 – She Can’t Stop
09 – Freight Train Rollin’
10 – Just One Night
11 – Wazoo City (Intro) [Live At Firefest] (Bonus)
12 – Power Trippin’ [Live At Firefest] (Bonus)
13 – Just One Night [Live At Firefest] (Bonus)
14 – Martyr [Live At Firefest] (Bonus)
15 – Doin’ the Dance [Live At Firefest] (Bonus)
16 – Loaded Gun [Live At Firefest] (Bonus)
17 – If the Good Die Young [Live At Firefest] (Bonus)
18 – David Reece Talks About on Target (Bonus)

CD2 : Cadence +4
01 – Wahzoo City
02 – Power Trippin’
03 – Martyr.
04 – Livin’ Your Dreams
05 – Survival of the Fittest
06 – Tomorrow
07 – Heartattack and Vine
08 – Still Have a Song to Sing
09 – Dig Deep
10 – Never Say Goodbye
11 – Sweet Temptation
12 – High On The Clouds
13 – Spirits Too They Bleed
14 – Surrender All Your Love
15 – Livin’ Your Dreams Every Day [Live At Firefest] (Bonus)
16 – Slippin’ Away [Live At Firefest] (Bonus)
17 – Freight Train Rollin’ [Live At Firefest] (Bonus)
18 – David Reece Talks About Cadence (Bonus)

CD3 : Metaphor +3
01 – All the Damage Done
02 – Trojan Horse
03 – Silhouettes on the Shade
04 – Metaphor
05 – Don’t Act Surprised
06 – Never Trust Ole Joe Alone
07 – Scandinavian Rose
08 – Catch an Angel Fallin’
09 – Civilized Evil
10 – Fools Gold
11 – Always Be My Angel
12 – Angel In Black [Live At Firefest] (Bonus)
13 – All Or Nothin’ [Live At Firefest] (Bonus)
14 – David Reece Talks About Metaphor (Bonus)

David Reece – vocals
Curt Mitchell – guitar and background vocals
John Kirk – guitar and background vocals
Ian Mayo – bass and background vocals
Jackie Ramos – drums and background vocals
Dan Greenberg – bass
Derek Thomas – drums
Andy Susemihl – guitars
Rene Letters – drums

BUY
www.thestoreformusic.com/#!/Bangalore-Choir-All-Or-Nothing-The-Complete-Studio-Albums-Collection-David-Reece-autographed-card-with-first-150-orders-First-50-will-be-numbered-as-well-as-signed-by-David/p/434221385

Edited by AlphaMale

On 3/7/2022 at 2:09 AM, lettard said:

And another from Bad Reputation on 31st March...

BEAU NASTY -DIRTY BUT WELL DRESSED

BEAU NASTY

The rock is beginning to roll for Beau Nasty ! The L.A-based hard rock band has just released its WTG debut album, Dirty But Well Dressed, featuring the premier radio track and video, “Shake It”. Beginning November 10, 1989, Beau Nasty will undertake their first national tour, supporting Loverboy.

Beau Nasty is comprised of five strong and distinctive personalities, all hand-picked by lead vocalist Mark Anthony Fretz: Brian young and George Bernhardt on guitars, Doug Baker on bass, and drummer Mike Terrana. In this chain, says mark, there are no weak links: “When I got Beau Nasty together, I chose the best musicians I had ever played with. Beau Nasty now represents everything I’ll ever need”.

Dirty but Well-Dressed contains ten tough tunes, eight of them written by members of Beau Nasty; there’s also a swaggering cover of The Clovers’ 1959 classic, “Love Potion #9”. Dirty But Well-Dressed was produced by Paul Winger, with Beau Hill as executive producer. The razor-sharp mix was done by Steve Thompson and Michael Barbiero, best known for their work with Guns ‘N’ Roses and Alice Cooper. Beau Nasty’s “Shake It” video is a powerful performance piece with attitude to spare, directed by Jeff Zimmerman (who’s worked with Bon Jovi, Motley Crue and Prince, among others)

GOODBYE ROSIE

GIMME LOVIN’

PARADISE IN THE SAND

DIRTY, BUT WELL DRESSED

LOVE TO THE BONE

GEMINI

PIECE OF THE ACTION

MAKE A WISH

LOVE POTION #9

Looks like they have drop " Shake It " on the CD.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
21 minutes ago, Doggy said:

That must just be a mistake on the press release, "Shake It" is still listed as the first track on the order page

4 hours ago, Doggy said:

Oops...that was my mistake...the copy and paste never went over correct :( thanks for that Doggy :drink:

4 hours ago, SunsetHoliday said:

That must just be a mistake on the press release, "Shake It" is still listed as the first track on the order page

Naw not the press release...me  :)

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, lettard said:

Oops...that was my mistake...the copy and paste never went over correct :( thanks for that Doggy :drink:

Naw not the press release...me  :)

It's OK, just I am very picky.

• 2 weeks later...

This just got updated to a bonus disc with live material...

6th June...on Bad Reputation

SOUTHGANG -TAINTED ANGEL

BOYS NITE OUT

LOVE FOR SALE,

GEORGIA LIGHTS

LOVE AIN’T ENOUGH

SHE’S DANGER CITY/ SEVEN HILLS SALOON

TAINTED ANGEL

BIG CITY WOMAN

SHOOT ME DOWN

RUSSIAN ROULETTE

AIME FOR THE HEART

GROOVE BUCKET

Bonus live disc...

image.thumb.jpeg.5b044c7b4a95f63cd3dfd2ddf755f2e7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.690217a4261236534c0c94fa13cffc84.jpeg

SOUTHGANG

Southgang was one of the countless pretty-boy hard rock bands to emerge from the late 80's hair metal craze. The band played respectable hook-laden hard rock with a slight southern influence, but grunge was already grabbing a foothold and all but ending the careers of bands such as Southgang.

Formed in Rome, Georgia and originally going by the name Byte The Bullet, it wasn't long before Jesse Harte (vocals), Butch Walker (guitar), Jayce Fincher (bass) and Mitch McLee headed to the bright lights of L.A.'s Sunset Strip. Within a year of their arrival the band was headlining, garnering major label interest and making the decision to change their moniker from Byte The Bullet to Southgang.

Hooking up with multi-platinum songwriter Desmond Child, the group's debut (around the same time as other highly melodic Hard Rock groups such as Firehouse, Slaughter, Warrant…)  had started to gain attention from the record-buying audience and the MTV viewers. The band sounded similar in many respects to the aforementioned acts, but with some chief differences—a talent for merging various Hard Rock styles and grooves, then creating intriguing song arrangements and catchy choruses, and finally employing slick studio wankery and trickery for added spice and zest. With a slamming rhythm section in bassist Jayce Fincher and drummer Mitch McLee, a wickedly wild guitarist in Butch Walker, and a powerful and wide-ranging lead singer in Jesse Harte, SouthGang seemed to have everything going for it, including aid from Desmond Child, Jeff “Skunk” Baxter (Steely Dan/Doobie Brothers), and Kane Roberts (Alice Cooper), who aided the band either during the songwriting, recording, and production processes. This was no “cookie cutter hair band” of the era, but a group that had not only big-time support, but mastery over its instruments. Plus, the musicians also had a knack for incorporating numerous surprises into each song, whether it be unexpected rhythm breaks or key changes, inventive drum, bass, or guitar fills, or the addition of a brass section, harmonica and cowbells, light Hammond organ and honky-tonk piano, acoustic and slide guitar and the aforementioned talk-box, even one instance of female background vocals, all giving SouthGang that “unpredictable factor” that set it apart from its contemporaries. And with the ultra-catchy choruses, a budding “guitar hero” in its midst, the overall energetic performances and rowdy atmosphere, and slick yet robust studio production, the band truly seemed destined for greatness.

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Next up from Bad Reputation...

28th June...

SOUTHGANG - GROUP THERAPY

WHITE TRASH WITH CASH

WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE

TUG OF WAR

FIRE IN YOUR BODY

FINAL RESTING PLACE

LEGEND OF C.C ROAD

CULTURE CLASH CITY

THE CALL

MISERY

MY BEST FRIEND’S GIRL

ODE TO PEGGY ‘S

THE BLUE BIRD HAS LANDED (The Uncut Trail Mix)

and...27th June

SLIK TOXIK-DOIN' THE NASTY

BIG FUCKIN’ DEAL

HELLUVATIME

SWEET ASYLUM

WHITE LIES/ BLACK TRUTH

CHERRY BOMB

MARIONETTE

IT’S NOT EAZY

CRASHED

BY THE FIRESIDE

BLOOD MONEY

CHEAP NICOTINE

MIDNIGHT GRIND

RACHEL’S DEAD

BONUS TRACKS 

RIFF RAFF

MASS CONFUSION

RACHEL’S BREATHING

SLIK TOXIK

Slik Toxik was formed in 1988 out of Toronto hard rock band Portrait. Portrait consisted of original members singer/guitarist Nick Walsh, drummer Kevin Harrison, guitarist Kevin Gale and bassist/ lyricist Dave Mercel. Capitol Records (EMI) signed the band in 1991 and issued an EP, 'Smooth And Deadly'. This was followed in 1992 by the full album Doin' the Nasty. Both the EP and full-length album were produced by Paul Gross and co-produced by Anthony Vanderburgh and recorded at Toronto's world class facility studio Phase One. They won the 1993 Juno Award for Hard Rock Album of the Year. The "White Lies/Black Truth" video won the People's Choice Award for 'Best Video Of The Year' and "Helluvatime" took home the 'Best Metal Video Award' at the 1992 MuchMusic Video Awards.

Heading into the 90’s, the waters were a bit rocky for the hard rock/metal world.  The landscape was changing and bands such as Warrant, Poison, and Skid Row who all at one time were selling out arenas and amphitheaters found themselves playing to 1/2 full venues and in some cases reduced to playing half full clubs.  It was also a bad time for new bands of the genre who were coming out.  While this was true, it definitely didn’t mean that these bands weren’t any good.  As a matter of fact, bands like Tora Tora, War Babies, and Babylon AD were doing this stuff as good if not better than many of their peers.  Of those acts, one band and their debut album rose above them all to really blow our mind.  That band was Slik Toxik and the album was Doin' The Nasty

20+ years later, Doin’ the Nasty is an album that is still a fucking blast to listen to.  The production is perfect, the band plays absolutely amazing, and the songs are so well thought out, well written, and perfectly executed.  Slik Toxik is a band that may have never rose above the horizon to make their presence known but Doin’ the Nasty serves as a reminder that some of the greatest albums ever made are the ones you never even knew existed.

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

• My Little Pony
34 minutes ago, lettard said:

Next up from Bad Reputation...

28th June...

SOUTHGANG - GROUP THERAPY

WHITE TRASH WITH CASH

WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE

TUG OF WAR

FIRE IN YOUR BODY

FINAL RESTING PLACE

LEGEND OF C.C ROAD

CULTURE CLASH CITY

THE CALL

MISERY

MY BEST FRIEND’S GIRL

ODE TO PEGGY ‘S

THE BLUE BIRD HAS LANDED (The Uncut Trail Mix)

and...27th June

SLIK TOXIK-DOIN' THE NASTY

BIG FUCKIN’ DEAL

HELLUVATIME

SWEET ASYLUM

WHITE LIES/ BLACK TRUTH

CHERRY BOMB

MARIONETTE

IT’S NOT EAZY

CRASHED

BY THE FIRESIDE

BLOOD MONEY

CHEAP NICOTINE

MIDNIGHT GRIND

RACHEL’S DEAD

BONUS TRACKS 

RIFF RAFF

MASS CONFUSION

RACHEL’S BREATHING

SLIK TOXIK

Slik Toxik was formed in 1988 out of Toronto hard rock band Portrait. Portrait consisted of original members singer/guitarist Nick Walsh, drummer Kevin Harrison, guitarist Kevin Gale and bassist/ lyricist Dave Mercel. Capitol Records (EMI) signed the band in 1991 and issued an EP, 'Smooth And Deadly'. This was followed in 1992 by the full album Doin' the Nasty. Both the EP and full-length album were produced by Paul Gross and co-produced by Anthony Vanderburgh and recorded at Toronto's world class facility studio Phase One. They won the 1993 Juno Award for Hard Rock Album of the Year. The "White Lies/Black Truth" video won the People's Choice Award for 'Best Video Of The Year' and "Helluvatime" took home the 'Best Metal Video Award' at the 1992 MuchMusic Video Awards.

Heading into the 90’s, the waters were a bit rocky for the hard rock/metal world.  The landscape was changing and bands such as Warrant, Poison, and Skid Row who all at one time were selling out arenas and amphitheaters found themselves playing to 1/2 full venues and in some cases reduced to playing half full clubs.  It was also a bad time for new bands of the genre who were coming out.  While this was true, it definitely didn’t mean that these bands weren’t any good.  As a matter of fact, bands like Tora Tora, War Babies, and Babylon AD were doing this stuff as good if not better than many of their peers.  Of those acts, one band and their debut album rose above them all to really blow our mind.  That band was Slik Toxik and the album was Doin' The Nasty

20+ years later, Doin’ the Nasty is an album that is still a fucking blast to listen to.  The production is perfect, the band plays absolutely amazing, and the songs are so well thought out, well written, and perfectly executed.  Slik Toxik is a band that may have never rose above the horizon to make their presence known but Doin’ the Nasty serves as a reminder that some of the greatest albums ever made are the ones you never even knew existed.

Ah, so the "bonus tracks" on the Slik Toxik album are just the EP. I've never heard them, but dunno if it's worth buying the album again. How is Bad Reputation? Do they make a good product?

Yeah I have no complaints with any of the one's I've bought, just picked up Sleeze Beez & Beau Nasty , I have the originals too but the remastered sound is what I'm after now.

Edited by lettard

• 2023 Gold Donors
42 minutes ago, lettard said:

Yeah I have no complaints with any of the one's I've bought, just picked up Sleeze Beez & Beau Nasty , I have the originals too but the remastered sound is what I'm after now.

Same here, absolutely no complaints although I'm usually on the lookout for bonus material

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Received the Southgang - Tainted Angel 2cd today from Eric over at Bad Reputation...the bonus live disc comes as a seperate slip case from the jewel cased album.

• 2023 Gold Donors
58 minutes ago, lettard said:

Received the Southgang - Tainted Angel 2cd today from Eric over at Bad Reputation...the bonus live disc comes as a seperate slip case from the jewel cased album.

That's a little... interesting.  I'm not sure how I feel about that

6 hours ago, SunsetHoliday said:

That's a little... interesting.  I'm not sure how I feel about that

Yeah I thought it woulda been a double case...must have been a last minute thing after album already pressed? 🤔

Edited by lettard

PUBLISHED MAY 22, 2022

WAR BABIES - War Babies [Bad Reputation remastered +3] *only at 0dayrox* full

WAR BABIES digitally remastered by Bad Reputation Records, one of the label’s first releases under this new name, previously known as Axe Killer.
Released in 1992, “War Babies” appeared too late into the melodic hard rock scene when the musical climate was already changing in favor to the depressive grunge, and the group disband next year. Ironically, WAR BABIES hailed from from Seattle.
But it doesn’t matter their headquarters, WAR BABIES delivered here a killer melodic hard rock record driven by crunchy guitars and class vocals courtesy of former TKO vocalist Brad Sinsel. There’s 2 songs co-written with KISS’ Paul Stanley, and the production of Thom Panunzio (Joan Jett, Alice Cooper, Deep Purple) is huge. A monstrous album ala Hardline, Wildside, Roxy Blue, etc.
The Bad Reputation remastering job is excellent, adding 3 bonus tracks.
HIGHLY Recommended

01 – Hang Me Up
02 – In The Wind
03 – Cry Yourself To Sleep
04 – Sweetwater
05 – Sea Of Madness
06 – Blue Tomorrow
07 – Satellite
08 – Death Valley Of Love
09 – Big Big Sun
10 – Killing Time
11 – Care (Man I Just Don’t)
12 – Hang Me Up (Edit Version) [bonus track]
13 – Cry Yourself To Sleep (Single Version) [bonus track]
14 – Cry Yourself To Sleep (Guitar Version) [bonus track]

Brad Sinsel – lead vocals, acoustic guitars
Tommy McMullin – guitars, backing vocals
Guy Lacey rhythm – guitars, backing vocals
Shawn Trotter – bass, backing vocals
Richard Stuverud – drums, percussion, backing vocals
with:
Benmont Tench, Mike “Bubba” Abercrombie – keyboards
Mike &Kip Lennon – background vocals
Todd Cerney – background vocals (2)
Thom Panunzio – percussion, producer

Try here:
www.amazon.de/War-Babies-Rem/dp/B00008A8JQ

• 1 month later...

I see Rock Candy are releasing Danger Danger - Screw It , Bang Tango - Psycho Cafe & Femme Fatale - s/t to name a few on 26th Aug  :)

https://www.rockcandyrecords.com/upcoming

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

14th September Bad Reputation release...

ALIAS -ALIAS

Already storming up the U.S. Billboard singles chart — currently at No.

8 with a bullet - MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY was written by vocalist FREDDY CURCI and guitarist STEVE DeMARCHI (both formerly of Canadian band ‘Sheriff') who also produced the track with the assistance of Rick Neigher (Vixen, Tim Karr)

Available on 7", 12" cassette and CD single, all formats feature SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY which, like MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY, is taken from the band's eponymous debut album due to be released on November 26th. The 12 includes the track WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? with the CD single additionally featuring CALL ME — these two cuts will not be available on the forthcoming album. (Nota Bene from Bad Reputation: Now they are !)

CURCI and DeMARCHI have already enjoyed their share of the spotlight as former members of 'Sheriff' who achieved a good deal of success in the early 80 s. After Sheriff' disbanded the two went their separate ways for a while before eventually meeting up again and buying a 16-track studio, which they duly installed in DeMARCHI’s basement, They then began working on some music while holding on to a succession of day jobs. In the midst of putting a demo tape together, they were suddenly catapulted back into the public eye via the success of an old 'Sheriff' tune, 'When I’m With You which rocketed up to the No. 1 spot on the Billboard chart, eventually selling over 500, 000 copies. "We couldn't believe it,” says DeMARCHI. "Here we were, with a number one song, but no tour, no video, and not even a band! " ' Although the idea of ALIAS had already been discussed, the project shifted up a gear with the success of 'When I 'm With You' , CURCI and DeMARCHI had been planning to record an album together after the demise of 'Sheriff' , but both realised they would much rather be in a 'band' situation.While recording in Los Angeles, they crossed paths with drummer MICHAEL DEROSIER who had been in the original line-up of 'Heart' and who proved to be attracted to the idea of being in a band again. DEROSIER then brought in STEVE FOSSEN on bass and guitarist ROGER FISHER, who were also originally founder members of 'Heart'.

Thus united, the members of ALIAS are looking forward to the release of both the debut single and the album. The band have recently completed a successful tour of Canada and are currently supporting 'REO Speedwagon ' on their U.S. tour. Additionally, the band is plotting an international concert tour which will hopefully include dates in the U.K.Says DeMARCHI, "We 've been dying to play live again. The feeling of being out on the road, no matter how small the stage, is the best in the world, There's nothing like being in front of a drummer and feeling that bass drum in your stomach. It's f *** ing great! "

ALIAS

Say What I Wanna Say

Haunted Heart

Waiting For Love

The Power

Heroes

What To Do

After All The Love Is Gone

More Than Words Can Say

One More Chance

True Emotion

Standing In The Darkness

Bonus Tracks

Who Do you Think You Are?

Call Me

Into The Fire

When I’m With You (Acoustic version)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Phenomena - Psycho Fantasy (2 CD)

From Metalville:

Tom Galley started the Phenomena project in the 80s, and the first three albums featured big names from the hard rock scene (Glenn Hughes, Cozy Powell, Don Airey, Neil Murray, Brian May, Mel Galley, John Wetton, among others). For the fourth Phenomena album (which was released in 2006), Galley had again gathered illustrious names around him, especially in the category of singers. Besides newcomer Tony Martin (among others BLACK SABBATH) and veteran Keith Murrell (MAMA'S BOYS), it is above all Glenn Hughes (among others DEEP PURPLE), whose name in the booklet causes a lot of friends. With the first notes of Glenn Hughes the old feeling is back. It will actually be the songs sung by him that hold up the PHENOMENA flag here. With "Killing For A Thrill" it becomes even more modern than at the beginning, and the vocals almost go in the direction of rap, but then alternate with melodic-relaxed chorus. A very good, varied song! "So Near So Far" is the first clear PHENOMENA song that could have been on the second album. The finest AOR. Chemical High", sung by Tony Martin, is another highlight and the driving "Higher", on which Hughes can be heard again, surprises with slightly wacky keyboards in the middle section and a guitar marching towards metal. With "60 Seconds" follows a hammer song with female vocals and sophisticated song structure, which could even be interesting for fans of AYREON. Then comes "Crazy Groove" with a spacey beginning, which lives up to its name in the chorus - one of the wackiest PHENOMENA tracks ever. The thoughtful "How Do You Feel" would have fit on a DEEP PURPLE album, not only because of Glenn Hughes' vocals, and the two closing songs are again very rocky - Tony Martin has the last word here with "God Forgives". Here comes the reissue of 'Psycho Fantasy' with 6 bonus tracks featuring the following musicians: Lee Small (lead vocals), Kate Rushton and Joy Strachan (backing vocals), Bob Bowman and Lee Small (guitars), Lee Small (bass guitar) and Mark Leeson (keyboards).

CD 1

1. Sunrise
2. Touch my Life
3. Killing for the Thrill
4. So Near So Far
5. Chemical High
6. Higher
7. Sixty Seconds
8. Crazy Grooves
9. How do you feel ?
10. All That I Need
11. God Forgives

CD 2

1. Higher (demo)
2. How do you feel (demo)
3. So Near So Far (demo)
4. Sunrise (demo)
5. Touch my Life (demo)
6. Walking the Floor (demo)

Edited by Stefan

On 8/12/2022 at 4:38 PM, lettard said:

ALIAS -ALIAS

8 with a bullet - MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY was written by vocalist FREDDY CURCI and guitarist STEVE DeMARCHI (both formerly of Canadian band ‘Sheriff') who also produced the track with the assistance of Rick Neigher (Vixen, Tim Karr)

Available on 7", 12" cassette and CD single, all formats feature SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY which, like MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY, is taken from the band's eponymous debut album due to be released on November 26th. The 12 includes the track WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? with the CD single additionally featuring CALL ME — these two cuts will not be available on the forthcoming album. (Nota Bene from Bad Reputation: Now they are !)

CURCI and DeMARCHI have already enjoyed their share of the spotlight as former members of 'Sheriff' who achieved a good deal of success in the early 80 s. After Sheriff' disbanded the two went their separate ways for a while before eventually meeting up again and buying a 16-track studio, which they duly installed in DeMARCHI’s basement, They then began working on some music while holding on to a succession of day jobs. In the midst of putting a demo tape together, they were suddenly catapulted back into the public eye via the success of an old 'Sheriff' tune, 'When I’m With You which rocketed up to the No. 1 spot on the Billboard chart, eventually selling over 500, 000 copies. "We couldn't believe it,” says DeMARCHI. "Here we were, with a number one song, but no tour, no video, and not even a band! " ' Although the idea of ALIAS had already been discussed, the project shifted up a gear with the success of 'When I 'm With You' , CURCI and DeMARCHI had been planning to record an album together after the demise of 'Sheriff' , but both realised they would much rather be in a 'band' situation.While recording in Los Angeles, they crossed paths with drummer MICHAEL DEROSIER who had been in the original line-up of 'Heart' and who proved to be attracted to the idea of being in a band again. DEROSIER then brought in STEVE FOSSEN on bass and guitarist ROGER FISHER, who were also originally founder members of 'Heart'.

Thus united, the members of ALIAS are looking forward to the release of both the debut single and the album. The band have recently completed a successful tour of Canada and are currently supporting 'REO Speedwagon ' on their U.S. tour. Additionally, the band is plotting an international concert tour which will hopefully include dates in the U.K.Says DeMARCHI, "We 've been dying to play live again. The feeling of being out on the road, no matter how small the stage, is the best in the world, There's nothing like being in front of a drummer and feeling that bass drum in your stomach. It's f *** ing great! "

ALIAS

Say What I Wanna Say

Haunted Heart

Waiting For Love

The Power

Heroes

What To Do

More Than Words Can Say

One More Chance

True Emotion

Standing In The Darkness

Bonus Tracks

Call Me

Into The Fire

Only interested in hearing Call me as the other two songs are on the second album, Never say never and I would hazard a guess that the acoustic version of More than words can say is the version that appeared on the first volume of VH1 Metal Mania Stripped.

• My Little Pony
On 8/12/2022 at 8:38 AM, lettard said:

ALIAS -ALIAS

ALIAS

Say What I Wanna Say

Haunted Heart

Waiting For Love

The Power

Heroes

What To Do

More Than Words Can Say

One More Chance

True Emotion

Standing In The Darkness

Bonus Tracks

Call Me

Into The Fire

I can't tell if that's on old write-up for the original album, or for this re-issue. 

1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I can't tell if that's on old write-up for the original album, or for this re-issue. 

Dunno..its direct from Bad Reputations website...sounds like its from the original release.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Coming soon from Bad Reputation Records

TORA TORA -SURPRISE ATTACK

LOVE’S A BITCH

28 DAYS

HARD TIMES

GUILTY*

PHANTOM RIDER

WALKIN’ SHOES

RIVERSIDE DRIVE

SHE’S GOOD SHE’S BAD

ONE FOR THE ROAD

BEING THERE

Bonus Tracks

PHANTOM RIDER (REMIX)

DANCING WITH A GYPSY (BO “Bill and Ted Adventures”)

WALKIN’ SHOES (from EP Rock To Roll) courtesy by TORA TORA

PHANTOM RIDER (from EP Rock To Roll) courtesy by TORA TORA

Edited by lettard