Footie World Cup 2014

Wotty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the chances are we are fucked in the quarter final as we will most probably meet Brazil or Spain.

The best we can hope for is if we top the group and Holland beat Spain tomorow, cos then we get Holland in the last 8 which is doable.

Only problem then is the Argies in the semis...........

Its gonna be emotional.

Football is NOT coming home ..... ! ;)

The whole competition is sooooooooooo open........Does anyone REALLY know how good all the teams are.........Lots are relying on individual players people know......NOT the team.......SO..........Come on ENGLAND........

One game in and already we have dodgy ref decisions.

1. He should have been sent off for that elbow - he even looked at the player a few seconds before!

2. That was never a penalty

3. very dubious foul on the Brazilian keeper denied Croatia a possible 2nd goal.

If I was a Croatia fan I'd be pissed right now.

Not overly covinced by Brazil - a few flurries of magic but overall a bit weak..........cant see them beating strong well organised sides like Germany or Spain

or England...............

Well done Holland...completely killed the Spanish...Zimmers at the ready for the next game boys

So, Germany vs. Portugal today. Any guesses??

Still pissed off about Italy but we will sort out the one-man team on Thursday.....

Will the USA be rained off........

Bernd..Stop one man and you'll do Ronaldugal...........

Sterling was terrific, and they played well generally, first half especially. Defence needs to tighten up and I know it's 'Trendy' to have a go at Rooney, but he was a bit shite apart from the cross. Onwards to the next match

No guesses? Well ...., there you go ...., 4:0 for Germany !!! :P

Goodbye Ronaldo! :aw:

No guesses? Well ...., there you go ...., 4:0 for Germany !!! :P

Goodbye Ronaldo! :aw:

Some great acting and diving skills going on there. Some great careers outside of Football await :whistle:

Well.........

The USA DID JUST ABOUT enough..........

NIGERIA - IRAN 0-0.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Germany 4 Ronaldugal 0........Although scoring a hat-trick,Academy-award winner Billy Bob Tommy Muller = What a cheating,bullshitting tart he is......Apart from that,solid performance........

Yep, good performance as usual from Germany..............BUT

1. Portugal are S.H.I.T.E. (esp the keeperr lol) so we cant really conclude anything from that result. In fact I reckon that USA might beat them too as they put in a very spirited game against Ghana...........

2. Thomas Muller is a cheating bastard. Period. In no way am I condoning a player putting their forehead on another player cos that is foolish and is an obvious red card, but if are all being honest I think we all know what prompted it.......some pretty pathetic play acting from Muller which was nothing short of intentionally trying to get a player booked / sent off. Disgraceful imo.

2. Thomas Muller is a cheating bastard. Period. In no way am I condoning a player putting their forehead on another player cos that is foolish and is an obvious red card, but if are all being honest I think we all know what prompted it.......some pretty pathetic play acting from Muller which was nothing short of intentionally trying to get a player booked / sent off. Disgraceful imo.

I don't agree, Glen. What prompted it was that Mueller got hit in the face by Pepe, who has always been a fouling bastard. And then he walks back to Mueller, screams at him and knocks his head against Mueller's ?? Come on!!

If Pepe would have left Mueller alone after the foul everything would have been okay. But going head to head when Mueller is sitting on the ground is just stupid, Even more when the ref is standing 5 meters next to him. The red card was deserved.

And talking about a cheating bastard ... what about Rooney in the CL quarter finals against Bayern Munich? Schweinsteiger didn't even touch him and got sent off because of Rooney's play-acting.

I don't agree, Glen. What prompted it was that Mueller got hit in the face by Pepe, who has always been a fouling bastard. And then he walks back to Mueller, screams at him and knocks his head against Mueller's ?? Come on!!

If Pepe would have left Mueller alone after the foul everything would have been okay. But going head to head when Mueller is sitting on the ground is just stupid, Even more when the ref is standing 5 meters next to him. The red card was deserved.

And talking about a cheating bastard ... what about Rooney in the CL quarter finals against Bayern Munich? Schweinsteiger didn't even touch him and got sent off because of Rooney's play-acting.

Im not condoning cheating from any player....

I actually think that England and German players are very good for NOT diving etc...........

Yeah Pepe was an idiot.......BUT the hand incident was merely a 'brush' of the face (and in no way intentional)....like we see so many times and a player goes down as if he's been shot. There was surely nothing wrong with Muller 2 seconds later when we was up screaming obscenities.

I just hate it when things like this turn a game.

In this instance Germany were clearly on top, but in so many others it can decide a teams fate.

Spain...........end of era me thinks.

Why they dropped Xavi and Villa we will never know??

Having said that, Chile look dangerous!

Byeeeeeeeeeee Spain...........

Byeieeeeeeeeee Oz...........

Come on England............

Yep, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for England tonight. I want Germany and England in the finals and the revenge for '66!! LOL!!!